Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn the Fake Jordan connect that sold Du some J's got hit

These are the shoes I really walk around at work in all day long 1533746757209949154615.jpg

Du, it was a good roast session brah lol

That's all

I think I saw the site owner in there getting his lol's up too

@Goldie

I bought some sketcher work shoes for the job. Comfortable as fuck.
Bruh this college kid called me grandpa one time. Them shits in Dekalb county dump right now.

A @King Du I didnt put your pic in the OP. It was a edit by a mod. I cant take credit for that funny idea.

I hate explaining this shit, cuz no one ever hear me.... But here it goes for the last time...

Bruh, who the fuck buys shoes to stunt online?

A person who has never once been flashy about one thing in his life?

Im not a fashion dude .Im not a sneaker head .I don't even buy Jordans. The nigga I was working with was moving them shits, and i liked the colors....

Never in my life have I spent crazy money on shoes. I am literally that nigga who will and has bought shoes from the bootleggers selling them for $30 while on my way to the club.

I knew I was getting some bootleg shit....I wouldn't had bought them if Niggaz was selling them for legit prices....I think the does shita were either 40 or 60 bucks.

I only took the pic cuz I figured y'all would get a kick out of bootleg shoes so I went with it...

But bruh, y'all really ran that shit in the hole....

Like I never once thought I had some hot shit...

I matched it with a $15 t-shirt and $20 sweats...

I thought that pic was funnier cuz it was a whole hook up for under $100

But y'all love the pic of me holding them up....

I guess thinking im stupid is funnier than me being broke and cheap...I thought it was the other way around

Remember what you told me a few months ago bruh?

"It's just jokes".

Back