Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn the Fake Jordan connect that sold Du some J's got hit

caddo man

This may take awhile!
5 People Charged with Trafficking $73 Million in Fake Air Jordan Sneakers

Five people were charged with trafficking counterfeit Nike Air Jordan sneakers and face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison for the alleged sale of over $70 million in fake shoes.

On Tuesday, Aaron Katersky of ABC News reported Miyuki Suen, Jian Min Huang, Songhua Qu, Kin Lui Chen and Fangrang Qu were charged after investigators completed an eight-month probe that included the inspection of almost 27,000 pairs of footwear.

"These five individuals are alleged to have been a part of a large-scale counterfeiting scheme, importing nearly a half-million pairs of knock-off Nike sneakers," Homeland Security Investigations special agent-in-charge Angel M. Melendez said. "These counterfeiting networks can be both detrimental to our economy and threaten our national security, and HSI will continue to take every measure in investigating and dismantling these organizations."

Investigators alleged the individuals would import generic sneakers from China to the Port of Newark in New Jersey before adding the Nike Air Jordan trademark logos and attempting to sell them as authentic, per Katersky.

"The five defendants in this case allegedly counterfeited over $70 million in fake Nike shoes and sold them to buyers on the U.S. market," Manhattan U.S. attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said. "I commend our law enforcement partners for helping to bring today's charges, which send a clear message to would-be counterfeiters: 'Just don't do it.'"

The Jordan Brand is a dominant force in the world of shoes.

Riley Jones of Sole Collector noted three of the 10 best-selling sneakers during the first quarter of 2018 were Air Jordans, led by the Air Jordan 11 Low, which took the No. 2 spot.

The brand's success is a key reason Forbes estimates the net worth of NBA legend Michael Jordan at $1.7 billion, and he's fought in recent years to ensure the trademarks are upheld in China.

2ylo3ya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so they not gone mention which stores got hit w/ the okie doke?.....I know they wasnt pushing that shit out the trunk

thats good tho, fuck them

keep the bootlegging on american soil

20 years? Wow

just like dope charges

if its one thing them people DO NOT tolerate its making un-taxed money

you goin to jail buddy

meanwhile I can shoot you in the leg and get an assault charge.....be out in 4 or 5 on good behavior

i dont even wanna talk about rape

just dont fuck w/ their money

just like dope charges

if its one thing them people DO NOT tolerate its making un-taxed money

you goin to jail buddy

meanwhile I can shoot you in the leg and get an assault charge.....be out in 4 or 5 on good behavior

i dont even wanna talk about rape

just dont fuck w/ their money

Ikr smdh America is something else

lmfao

ay the shit that makes it so funny was his grin

my man was winning in his own mind, and ya'll just stole his moment

the worst kinda people

I hate explaining this shit, cuz no one ever hear me.... But here it goes for the last time...

Bruh, who the fuck buys shoes to stunt online?

A person who has never once been flashy about one thing in his life?

Im not a fashion dude .Im not a sneaker head .I don't even buy Jordans. The nigga I was working with was moving them shits, and i liked the colors....

Never in my life have I spent crazy money on shoes. I am literally that nigga who will and has bought shoes from the bootleggers selling them for $30 while on my way to the club.

I knew I was getting some bootleg shit....I wouldn't had bought them if Niggaz was selling them for legit prices....I think the does shita were either 40 or 60 bucks.

I only took the pic cuz I figured y'all would get a kick out of bootleg shoes so I went with it...

But bruh, y'all really ran that shit in the hole....

Like I never once thought I had some hot shit...

I matched it with a $15 t-shirt and $20 sweats...

I thought that pic was funnier cuz it was a whole hook up for under $100

But y'all love the pic of me holding them up....

I guess thinking im stupid is funnier than me being broke and cheap...I thought it was the other way around

I hate explaining this shit, cuz no one ever hear me.... But here it goes for the last time...

Im not a fashion dude .Im not a sneaker head .I don't even buy Jordans. The nigga I was working with was moving them shits, and i liked the colors....

Never in my life have I spent crazy money on shoes. I am literally that nigga who will and has bought shoes from the bootleggers selling them for $30 while on my way to the club.

I knew I was getting some bootleg shit....I wouldn't had bought them if Niggaz was selling them for legit prices....I think the does shita were either 40 or 60 bucks.

I only took the pic cuz I figured y'all would get a kick out of bootleg shoes so I went with it...

I guess thinking im stupid is funnier than me being broke and cheap...I thought it was the other way around

Can you elaborate on this

aint eem gotta do that big dawg....you know the internet runs w/ what they want to....the truth dont even matter

I buy chucks and vans and shit all the time....only just recently started buying more expensive shoes

I got flamed for my Spizike's niggas had never seen, and them shits came out the store

Man i literally wear them dad shoes spice Adams make fun of, before he had the videos. . They was on sale for like$40

I wear sketchers.... Right now I got on flip flops, and that's my primary summer footwear... I really just put whatever on my feet, I never gave a fuck about shoes like that is what im trying to say, lol

Back