Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

I kid you not.

I had a bunch of black bear jerky a few weeks ago

word? Whats it comparable to taste-wise?

I have no issue personally if folks are eating what they hunt or utilizing the fur, bones etc... as long as they dont overdo it...

But hunting or fishing JUST to say you did it and killed an animal as a trophy will always be wack imo

word? Whats it comparable to taste-wise?

I have no issue personally if folks are eating what they hunt or utilizing the fur, bones etc... as long as they dont overdo it...

But hunting or fishing JUST to say you did it and killed an animal as a trophy will always be wack imo

it’s was a white person that made it so it was kinda bland. Since it was jerky it’s kinda hard to compare taste

When folks get them “ trophies” the animal don’t go to waste (most of the time) the meat is used.

it’s was a white person that made it so it was kinda bland. Since it was jerky it’s kinda hard to compare taste

When folks get them “ trophies” the animal don’t go to waste (most of the time) the meat is used.

That may be true, but trophy hunters usually hunt predators. That's about ego. We don't typically eat predators and we don't have to control their populations.

Deer, moose and bison are frequently targeted by trophy hunters as well.

As are rhinos, elephants, gorillas and other animals on the brink of extinction. Trophy hunters need to find another habit. We do enough damage to animal populations without people killing for shits and gigles.

Back