Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
Why don't Jay and Biggs buy his shares then

From what I read they both tried to save him but his bum ass didn't show up to work that day...

In response, the label’s co-founders, rapperJay-Z and record executive Kareem “Biggs” Burke, objected to the move, stating company bylaws require board approval of all major sell-offs.

yep it's way too much celebration in this thread over a black man taking an L

on ABW no less 🙁

mofos in here acting like Dame talked shit to them personally for working an honest job

when all he was doing was sonning DJ Envy
Preyed on niggas insecurities analogous to Cosby telling ppl to pull their pants up

And niggas never forgiving him for that

Dame a loud, cocky, annoying ass nigga but it ain't no reason to celebrate his downfall. Has he harmed anyone?

Niggas really mad he said yall some broke boys. Yall felt that shit. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Only us. Smmfh.
Dame the only music executive to do right by black artist but because he aggressively told niggas the goal is to work for urself

Niggas feelings hurt

Point jeer clap if you will

But this isn't an atypical experience of a successful entrepreneural venture or career. With the imposed "black business " mania in full steam, there should be space for these type of outcomes to be processed without the sensationalism

Dame a loud, cocky, annoying ass nigga but it ain't no reason to celebrate his downfall. Has he harmed anyone?

Niggas really mad he said yall some broke boys. Yall felt that shit. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Only us. Smmfh.

Who here is celebrating his downfall? I went back through the thread and I just don't see it. I see some jokes at worst but that's about it.

Did you put your knee pads on for nothing?

yep it's way too much celebration in this thread over a black man taking an L

on ABW no less 🙁

mofos in here acting like Dame talked shit to them personally for working an honest job

when all he was doing was sonning DJ Envy

In trying to son Envy he made himself look stupid in that moment til now. Nigga gonna get these jokes. Can't expect nothing but kind words to somebody who talked down to everyone else when they were on top

Back