Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

What was he implying tho? Couple this with the more Japanese than American thing and it sounds like some disenfranchised nerd shit. Egyptians created papyrus but no one would reference them when talking about the origins of 2D animation.
A historian would, maybe he fancy’s himself a hiphop historian. Historians usually dig deep and see things beyond a normal persons comfort level. Most of us would feel that to go beyond certain definitions would be to remove the essence of the subject. But a historian has such a deep love for the subject that the totality of it, means more than the part they are personally connected to, that drew them to become a historian.

It’s kinda like how Neil Degrase Tyson doesn’t want to consider the methaphysical and or spiritual, but the depths of science have roots in those. But he doesn’t want to go beyond the science that drew him to what he loves. Cause to do that, me may feel removes the essence of what he loves but what he loves comes from the essence of something else.

Still crazy. I used to watch hella anime and NJPW and I know many Black ppl that do, but not for one second have I ever felt "culturally Japanese"... the fuck does that even mean anyway?

It’s a way for people to escape their reality

I love anime too but I see it for what it is not anything else

Some people really live their lives as a cosplay

I think Lupe likes to overcomplicate simple things for the sake of sounding smart. Sometimes he’s on…sometimes he’s OFF

He falls into the Terrance Howard “1x1=2” spectrum

The most likely thing that will happen is that Dame’s stake in Rocafella will be put up for auction and Jay Z & Biggs will buy it.

Dame isn’t responsible for his stake in Rocafella any more. The courts ordered for the stock to be seized. Dame can’t sell the shit on his own at this point.

I said this would happen months ago….

Remember when cam and mase alluded to being buyers? Yeah that was dumb.

Back