Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

He on the same shit you on lmaaooo.
What you mean? I dont hate Drake tho! I thought the way he approached the kendrick shit was wack & deserved the sword. You gotta at ease with the fandom

200w.gif

Its all love tho bruh

Man this is why I hate these platforms like clubhouse and Twitter spaces lol.

Lupe is smart in dissecting what niggas is saying and flipping it to make niggas sound like they don’t know what they talking about. He disarms folks with their own words and by virtue of doing that, he dilutes their points.

So you don't have that response for Lupe suggesting that the man who just got branded a Colonizer in front of the world should own Reasonable Doubt? Facepalm was my response for what Lupe said
I don’t really care one way about that but black dude talking about violence for no damn reason on something that does not matter at all will always make me just like that gif. That mindset is horrible

I mean your culture is more American than African.

Japanese culture very much plays a large part on Americans.

I don’t really care one way about that but black dude talking about violence for no damn reason on something that does not matter at all will always make me just like that gif. That mindset is horrible

I mean your culture is more American than African.

Japanese culture very much plays a large part on Americans.
Listen, I'm not advocating violence but they just went out of their way to get this nigga out the paint and Lupe pops up talking about empowering him again. Whether its intentional or not he's undermining Kendricks efforts and gang members may feel a way about that. They react the way they know how

Violence aside you should be in favor of gatekeeping. Lupe is foul

Listen, I'm not advocating violence but they just went out of their way to get this nigga out of the paint and Lupe pops up talking about empowering him again. Whether its intentional or not he's undermining Kendricks efforts and gang members may feel a way about that. They react the way they know how

Violence aside you should be in favor of gatekeeping. Lupe is foul
I can 100% say I am not in favor of gang culture

I’ll just leave it at that.

So you don't have that response for Lupe suggesting that the man who just got branded a Colonizer in front of the world should own Reasonable Doubt? Facepalm was my response for what Lupe said
Lupe is clueless to the context in which Drake is being called a colonizer because he has not heard the diss songs.

Yea let’s add the word colonizer to the list of words that have been water down to fit an agenda

Because doing music with somebody you know while y’all BOTH make millions from is the same as raping and pillaging a land and taking over the leaving those who were there with nothing

Yea, lets debate that
the allegation has merit.

First of all he's.......Jewish 🤨

2nd he's Canadian

Impregnates a non black sex worker

He loves getting too buddy buddy with white people. Gets in bed with some corny becky for a lame interview. Starts hanging out with the Hells Angels, a known white supremacist bike gang

Yeah let's sell Reasonable Doubt to that guy, no problem.

Back