Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

Fuckin dweeb lol

GS8378xWcAAU0mM
Dunno why he would say this smh

How much money does that album generate?
Not much I'm sure, but at the same time it's been vaulted by a guy who can't get out of the way of his own genius, so who knows how many licensing situations he's turned down to increase it's worth to spite Jay for breaking up the Roc.

Dame strikes me as the type to be like, "Well, I put 300K up in 95. Multiply that by the cultural significance of the Roc's run, my processing fee, times 4% accumulated value every year over the last 29 plus standard delivery fee times inflation... So in real dollars my 300K investment should see an ROI of 893 million. Just round it up to a flat billion."

I could see him saying that to Jay. Anybody else he'd probably let it go on some kind weird lease where they could buy it for a flat 30 mil so long as they don't sell it to Jay.

@AP2.5 this is your fault an idk why
Nah

Don't put this on me

Lupe explained this made up beef between him and Kendrick but no one is interested in it

I get what he be saying a lot of times but his delivery is just horrible and people are just gonna dissect out and make it out to me something else

Nah

Don't put this on me

Lupe explained this made up beef between him and Kendrick but no one is interested in it

I get what he be saying a lot of times but his delivery is just horrible and people are just gonna dissect out and make it out to me something else

I was talking about him being Japanese abd it was a joke

Dunno why he would say this smh

I think he's tryna bait Kendrick Lamar one way or the other...

Drake being referenced as a culture vulture all season.. on beef tracks and Lu saying that same guy should acquire one of the most famous HipHop albums ... The debut of Jigga no less

Like @AP2.5 said... I only check for that niggas music... I hardly give any thought to what rappers post on social media... Cos I'm hardly there anyway

Not much I'm sure, but at the same time it's been vaulted by a guy who can't get out of the way of his own genius, so who knows how many licensing situations he's turned down to increase it's worth to spite Jay for breaking up the Roc.

Dame strikes me as the type to be like, "Well, I put 300K up in 95. Multiply that by the cultural significance of the Roc's run, my processing fee, times 4% accumulated value every year over the last 29 plus standard delivery fee times inflation... So in real dollars my 300K investment should see an ROI of 893 million. Just round it up to a flat billion."

I could see him saying that to Jay. Anybody else he'd probably let it go on some kind weird lease where they could buy it for a flat 30 mil so long as they don't sell it to Jay.
lmao Dame strikes me as that type of person 1000%

Fuckin dweeb lol

GS8378xWcAAU0mM
This is what conditioning looks like. You're so used to something being the way it is you think its supposed to be the way it is, even tho it doesn't feel right

This is why I compare everything back to politics and how black people are with Democrats.

For Lupe to say that after what just happened to Drake is culturally clueless. Nigga so conditioned into throwing alley oops to get the culture fucked over

Back