Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

That hefa ain't give af about it 2 days after it happened. She was back to sexting ole boy. So why would it linger in her mind now?

Jail time for murder fam. That shit will have you regretting alot of things.

If she commits that its wont be cause of regret for killing dude. Itll be that time she about to face.

Fuck outta here nigga

Don’t ever address me as part of the problem.
Nigga you just cosigned fucking blatant coonery.

Let me ask you this Thor

If that negro woman was on trial for murdering a white man in his own home would Amber be brushing her fucking hair in court? No. She wouldn because her ancestors were slave masters and not slaves. Stop playing dumb about black/white relations

If she's given the chance to "get her affairs in order" what's the bet that she's gonna try to run? And I don't mean some nigga-flight either where you on the run but go to obvious places like a relative's crib in another state. I mean this broad, if given the chance, might try to sneak out of the country and head to a non-extradition treaty country where she could blend in and live out the rest of her days.

I doubt she runs. It really aint that easy to run. Best time to run right after the crime before paperwork is put in.

Im sure all major airports in the US Mexico and Canada already got her on the no flight list.

She can try to sneak into Mexico and Canada but them US Marshals will get her sooner than later.

Let me ask you this Thor

If that negro woman was on trial for murdering a white man in his own home would Amber be brushing her fucking hair in court? No. She wouldn because her ancestors were slave masters and not slaves. Stop playing dumb about black/white relations

I feel like some of yall overuse the word coon but this aint my hill lol

Jail time for murder fam. That shit will have you regretting alot of things.

If she commits that its wont be cause of regret for killing dude. Itll be that time she about to face.

I doubt she'll commit dat. She probably thinkin she's gonna get a lighter sentence, so it's no point.

Let me ask you this Thor

Ain’t nobody playing dumb.

She looked fucking stupid doing it. But y’all just drop that fucking word at every instance

That is a black woman literally in servitude of a white woman on trial for murdering a black man. The word coon is appropriate

'Servitude' would suggest that the white lady has some sort of power or agency over the black person. In this case, the white person is in shackles sitting at a table about to be sentenced to murder and the black woman has is free, has cuffs on her belt, right next to a firearm. Seemed like just one person showing a kindness to another person - whether they deserved it or not.

But like homie said, this ain't the hill to die on so I'ma let y'all have it.

Back