Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

I partially agree... but any texts that were deleted SHOULD be considered evidence.

If you deleting texts about you sleeping with and sexting your married partner... is the jury spos to think you wouldn't delete other incriminating texts?

That's the whole reason they retrieved the texts and went over them to determine was pertinent to the case and what was not.

Her sexts 2 days later could be considered character evidence. Their not completely irrelevant

I know the argument for that could be made but I ain't too sure of the impact it would have if it was allowed. Depending on what was actually said

Clarity.
Was the door unlocked or cracked open?

remember, they all have key cards for their apartments and a card not coded to that apt can't open it's door.

So either ole dude is lying about wandering into the wrong apartment or the person living in said "wrong apartment" left their door cracked.

I say he's lying. He was prolly smashing Amber on the low.

Honestly, I don't really see how this chick can walk away with nothing. She pretty much admitted that she behaved recklessly. What does the charge count look like? They aren't setting up something like what happened with Zimmerman where they didn't even give the jury the option to consider lesser charges are they?

remember, they all have key cards for their apartments and a card not coded to that apt can't open it's door.

So either ole dude is lying about wandering into the wrong apartment or the person living in said "wrong apartment" left their door cracked.

The picture I see looked like it was a key entry.

But anyways.

If the door was cracked open, she would have to notice that its not her door.

If the door wasnt looked that mean she would have tried her key first to open and noticed it didnt fit and would have took a step back and notice its not her door.

I think I heard her say she heard noises when she was standing outside the door. A police would have stepped back to address it and notice its not her door or she would have called for backup because she wouldn't have went in there by herself.

I stand by she killed him and should be charged with Unlawful entry with the possession of a firearm that makes it a felony on top of murder and on top of tampering of evidence.

When this shit first broke didn't folks that lived in that complex demonstrate how them doors close all the way automatically... so that shit couldn't have been left ajar by accident?

Back