Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Have you ever walked into the wrong apartment

Have you ever mistakenly walked into the wrong apartment thinking it was yours?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Wtf? Who does that?

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Yes, I was homeless tho so I aint give a damn

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Inori

NAWF
Spinoff from the Botham Jeam/Amber Guyger trial...

several folks have said they have made the same mistake... I'd honestly like to know how often this shit happens to y'all.

Yall doin this shit sober or were you fucked up?
Were you disappointed in yourself as a grown adult that couldn't successfully find their way home?

I have walked up some stairs and got off the wrong floor and immediately turned around.

Wrong door is for drunk ppl.

And I know they said she wasn’t drunk but I know damn well they didn’t run that test the same day

No....because my floor looks different than others.

I may have gotten off on the wrong floor but I notice as soon as I get off the elevator.

Even tho a CAC stole my shoe rack

The ironic thing is I’ve accidentally gone to the neighbor underneath me s crib plenty of times

Lol it happens. I do that at my girls apartment. Then you notice the lighting might be different or the scent on that floor is different and realize... ima dumbass

Idk if i told the story in this thread but i did this in my gf old apt.

Was in my phone most the time, went to 2nd floor instead of 3rd....first door on right.

Stranger answered, ironically they had a girl living there with same name as my gf so they let me in.

I looked around n was taken aback. I couldve set myself up. Shit tripped me out how i let myself make that mistake.

@Elzo69Renaissance @IC_Refugee @ChicagoFigure come vote

Lived in apartments my entire life before I brought my first home a couple years ago

Never walked to the wrong door.

Wrong floor, 100's of times but not the door

lived in plenty of apartments that all looked alike

and ya'll know i got bent.....worked 3 jobs at one point

never went to the wrong building, wrong door, wrong floor

I've passed exits by mistake, bought shampoo instead of conditioner, walked up on a car I thought was somebody else's, etc

never went "home" to the wrong house

there was one story here years ago about a man that came home drunk and was trying to get inside the house next door to his....he was shot and killed

cant say its impossible but killing that man was not the only choice in her alleged time of confusion....

lived in plenty of apartments that all looked alike

and ya'll know i got bent.....worked 3 jobs at one point

never went to the wrong building, wrong door, wrong floor

I've passed exits by mistake, bought shampoo instead of conditioner, walked up on a car I thought was somebody else's, etc

never went "home" to the wrong house

there was one story here years ago about a man that came home drunk and was trying to get inside the house next door to his....he was shot and killed

cant say its impossible but killing that man was not the only choice in her alleged time of confusion....

She had to be drunk if she went into his apartment. Its the only time I heard ppl going to the wrong door

I’ve walked into the wrong apartment. The floor right under mine but as soon as I opened the door realized it wasn’t my apartment and closed it as fast as I could and went up one more floor as fast as I could. No I wasn’t drunk and no I’m not an idiot but was fairly new to the apartment complex.

I don’t see how someone goes in the wrong door and doesn’t automatically realize it’s not yours.
Not your furniture not your deco!!!

I’ve walked into the wrong apartment. The floor right under mine but as soon as I opened the door realized it wasn’t my apartment and closed it as fast as I could and went up one more floor as fast as I could. No I wasn’t drunk and no I’m not an idiot but was fairly new to the apartment complex.

I don’t see how someone goes in the wrong door and doesn’t automatically realize it’s not yours.

How did you open the door if it wasn't your place?

So you just twisting Knobs?

Was it locked

Back