Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Have you ever walked into the wrong apartment

Have you ever mistakenly walked into the wrong apartment thinking it was yours?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Wtf? Who does that?

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Yes, I was homeless tho so I aint give a damn

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
I opened anotha’ nigga car last night leavin’ tha gym...when I didn’t immediately smell weed I closed tha door and looked around...I was buggin’ lol

Never walked into tha wrong apt door tho because if I live there I’m assumin’ I’m always gonna need my key to open tha door so I’ve never just turned tha knob to walk in...I always got my keys in my hand walkin’ up to a door

I have. I was wondering why my key wasn't working until dude opened the door like wtf are you doing?! I know he was shook but imagine my reaction to someone opening what I thought was my door.

Walked into the wrong car but never apartment because all my apartments were far from the other neighbor’s door

I’ve attempted to a couple times but both times my key ain’t work so I realized what I did

Still fuckery on all sides imo...

I'm more curious about what led up to it with the folks that did that shit.. were they overly tired? drunk? high? Just not paying any attention?
I went to the wrong floor

I was all in my phone texting/browsing etc holdin food had my head down most of the time walking into the building so i was barely paying attn

Same way a person might leave their keys still sitting in the lock after closing the door behind them and not notice til minutes later after u made yourself comfortable

I opened anotha’ nigga car last night leavin’ tha gym...when I didn’t immediately smell weed I closed tha door and looked around...I was buggin’ lol

Never walked into tha wrong apt door tho because if I live there I’m assumin’ I’m always gonna need my key to open tha door so I’ve never just turned tha knob to walk in...I always got my keys in my hand walkin’ up to a door

Mad years ago I got to work one morning and parked in a different parking lot than normal on the other side of the building. Got outta work late and went to the normal parking lot, walked up to a car that I thought was mine. It was unlocked. I open that shit and notice there is no car seat in the back. Instead of immediately realizing that it was the wrong car, I legit stood there for about 7 seconds thinking 'Gotdamn, these niggas done came up to my job and stole my carseat!'.

SMH.

Last edited:
I did. Used to live in an apartment complex with my ex. Thought I was already on the third floor, saw the door was cracked a little so I walked in. Quickly realized I was on the wrong floor and in the wrong apartment. Was new to the layout of the building, but i just turned around and went up to my floor like nothing happened.

Reactions: Az
Muscle memory is real

I don't have to look at the steps to know I've gone up the same 3 flights of stairs for 3+ years

Now walking to a car other than your own is real especially when you are used to parking in the same spot or vacinty for a long time and then you are thrown a wrench in your plans one day

Never walked in the wrong apartment but one Saturday I was at the bar with my peoples. We all drunk and shit so my man is like yo I’m outside. I’m moving slow so when I get outside I’m like damn where this nigga park? See a big black truck like there he go. Walk over hop in the passenger seat and just start running my mouth.

next thing I know nigga pass me a blunt and I’m like u had bud? A voice says yup and I look over like o shit wrong car. Luckily I knew the dude and we just started laughing.

anyway give that bitch the chair

Back