Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

i still dont see how "i was tired" can be an argument.

you're a police officer.. you work long hours and are expected to handle yourself accordingly. You're trained for that shit!

Being on "autopilot" is not an excuse.. and even if it was.. why is your autopilot to shoot someone immediately?

If you were so tired how you out here sexting your partner. If your sexting takes priority over knowing what fuckin floor ur on.. maybe you shouldn't be a police officer and have the trust of public safety
oh her and her partner were fucking?

are there multiple building A's though?
Im talking strictly floor wise. I get it cuz ive done it. The problem with Amber is she made a common mistake but then her white privilege kicked in. The white privilege that tells her she's in the right place despite what her eyes see. Cop privilege helps that mindset too. On what planet are white women and cops ever wrong??? Not this one

My question is this...

There’s plenty to doubt about her story and plenty of facts that don’t add up.

But what evidence is there to support a motive for murder? “This bitch lying” (while true) isn’t enough for a murder conviction, you gotta have evidence to support what you think actually happened.

My question is this...

But what evidence is there to support a motive for murder? “This bitch lying” (while true) isn’t enough for a murder conviction, you gotta have evidence to support what you think actually happened.
Because it wasn't spontaneous. She banged on the door demanding to be let in, giving her time for premeditation. Also she LIED about the front door being unlocked (which contradicts the banging story) and lying about any aspect in this case works in the favor of premeditation too

My question is this...

true....means, motive and opportunity. the motive is the key element missing for the murder conviction.
when the news first broke, people were speculating if she was fucking dude because they couldn't understand how she got in. regardless of that, I want to know of what prior history that they had e.g. did they even know each other? had they exchanged words before (friendly or otherwise)?

Because it wasn't spontaneous. She banged on the door demanding to be let in, giving her time for premeditation. Also she LIED about the front door being unlocked (which contradicts the banging story) and lying about any aspect in this case works in the favor of premeditation too

That alone ain’t gonna be enough

The ironic thing is I’ve accidentally gone to the neighbor underneath me s crib plenty of times
Lol it happens. I do that at my girls apartment. Then you notice the lighting might be different or the scent on that floor is different and realize... ima dumbass
Idk if i told the story in this thread but i did this in my gf old apt.

Was in my phone most the time, went to 2nd floor instead of 3rd....first door on right.

Stranger answered, ironically they had a girl living there with same name as my gf so they let me in.

I looked around n was taken aback. I couldve set myself up. Shit tripped me out how i let myself make that mistake.

Yall out yall rabid ass minds thinking this country is going to send a WHITE WOMAN COP to prison for killing a black male immigrant.

This will be Guyger after the verdict leaving the courthouse.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Back