Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

based on how that jury is made up what you think about how it will go Gabi?
I think white bitch goin down....her story dont make no fuckin sense, I'm sure the toxicology report will come back with some fuckery...and I hate to say this, but on top of all that, botham jean is a perfect victim. Record clean, good job, likable person...there's no way to spin it in her favor. She was off duty and clearly wasnt in fear for her life or any of that other horse shit they use to justify these killings.

I think white bitch goin down....her story dont make no fuckin sense, I'm sure the toxicology report will come back with some fuckery...and I hate to say this, but on top of all that, botham jean is a perfect victim. Record clean, good job, likable person...there's no way to spin it in her favor. She was off duty and clearly wasnt in fear for her life or any of that other horse shit they use to justify these killings.

I really hope you're right... wouldn't surprise me one bit if some fuckery goes down tho

Add eating ice cream on your couch in the comfort of your own home to the list of things that the police will kill a black man for doing

what's really odd about Elzo post is that his neighbor is underneath him so I can only assume he wasn't paying attention to what floor he got off the elevator on but I have to assume the apt numbers coincide with the floor so I still don't see a scenario where he doesn't see that prior to getting his keys out

i still dont see how "i was tired" can be an argument.

you're a police officer.. you work long hours and are expected to handle yourself accordingly. You're trained for that shit!

Being on "autopilot" is not an excuse.. and even if it was.. why is your autopilot to shoot someone immediately?

If you were so tired how you out here sexting your partner. If your sexting takes priority over knowing what fuckin floor ur on.. maybe you shouldn't be a police officer and have the trust of public safety

Back