Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby Reportedly Gets Into A Fight With His Own Artist

Ref would have called for a standing 8…

dude feet went goofy
He played it off like he was trying to pick up his hat... But dude legs was ready to go.

This is projection....I actually fucks with dude... But he got rocked 🤷🏿‍♂️

It is what it is

the "hit" didn't knock his hat off

look how it jus slides down the side of his head

I've seen mf get hit & the hat comes flyin off

this ain't that

I think da baby cleanly caught the other dude but due to +150 lb weight differential it was ineffective...other dude missed or he would have probably been laid out

when it rains it pours
EXCLUSIVEVideo Undercuts DaBaby's Self-Defense Claim in 2018 Killing
The controversial rapper shot and killed Jaylin Craig in a Walmart. DaBaby swears he acted in self-defense, but never-before-seen footage raises doubts about his story

when it rains it pours
The controversial rapper shot and killed Jaylin Craig in a Walmart. DaBaby swears he acted in self-defense, but never-before-seen footage raises doubts about his story

We don’t know what was said.

it really changes nothing to me

when it rains it pours

Interesting article...clear where the author stands

Well, he was never charged with any violent act....even if this attention results in charges they aint got no real case. Even with everything going on , you pull a stolen gun on someone out with his kids and their mom and you get shot in response that'll always be self defense...especially with the best attorneys in the area

Back