Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby Reportedly Gets Into A Fight With His Own Artist

Baby threw a wild punch, the dude wisdom turned to block it with the left, and came back across with the right. You can see it by the way his body moves, then you see dababy hat fly off from the hit and his feet staggering.

If you don't see it, I can't help you more than that... Looked pretty clear to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Baby threw a wild punch, the dude wisdom turned to block it with the left, and came back across with the right. You can see it by the way his body moves, then you see dababy hat fly off from the hit and his feet staggering.

If you don't see it, I can't help you more than that... Looked pretty clear to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

nah…that nigga was obviously more worried about dust getting on his hat!

/sarcasm

didn't look like the "hit" knocked his hat off

nigga was already wearin it like TI so any sudden movement & it was off

but I digress

cuz it's seems most of yall jus wanna see dude eat humble pie

:shrug2:

I watch a lot of boxing. A lot. That right staggered him.
Those steps he was taking back were those of someone trying to regain their balance after getting rocked.

It's literally like the fight yesterday, I saw mad people saying fury barely touched him, it looked fake, stuff like that... If you watch the body language you see what happened. Dude blocked and countered naturally, it was simple hip movement, muscle memory,.. And his stance immediately afterwards showed he's confident and comfortable in the ring.

It wasn't some devastating shot that changed the world, but it was quick short, counter right that backed dababy up immediately after he threw a wild ass punch.

Watch their entire body language... It's very telling

DU, just go ahead and tweet him you wanna be his trainer b

Use this thread as your application

Looks like the stumbling was due to his pants being so low. Hard to move if your pants are sagging. The punch didnt look like it fully connected.
Punch don’t need to land flush if you got a weak chin.

that’s why the term “glass jaw” exist.
An open hand slap can reset Da Baby’s switch.

DaBaby threw the haymaker like 3 feet before the curtain then ended up being the curtains after the counter

Back