Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

A lot of rap should have been culled, but this goes to show that you gotta have power and influence to protect your culture and community. The LGBTQ is going to do what they gonna do to protect themselves at all costs just like the Jews. Instead of saying shit is wack, you need to take notice of these tactics and improve them and strengthen your community with these no tolerance actions.

All facts

A lot of rap should have been culled, but this goes to show that you gotta have power and influence to protect your culture and community. The LGBTQ is going to do what they gonna do to protect themselves at all costs just like the Jews. Instead of saying shit is wack, you need to take notice of these tactics and improve them and strengthen your community with these no tolerance actions.
I disagree with this only because you said culture and community. This isnt a culture and community issue, this is corporate/main stream issue. If you are a performer and wait to be in the mainstream and get those big corporate dollars, these are the rules you have to play by. Everyone knows this and when people forget they get reminded. And if you dont quickly correct the issue, just like a regular company job, they'll fire you and hire someone else. You cant say any wild off the wall shit if you want a paycheck by them. DaBaby acting like he's indie and the plug, and they reminded him he signed up to be a high paid worker.

He was really on some super ignant nigga shit. Management came and told him they'd ask him to leave if he kept splashing in their pool. He kept doing it and when they told him to leave, he was really like, "Wait, yall serious?". He tried to act like they'd give him special treatment cuz his bosses were fans lol.

Like several people said before, the only people that cant get cancelled are people who have their own shit and cant get fired. Dave Chappelle does his own shows and is a big earner. He did 3 shows this weekend in Ft. Lauderdale and made like 3 mill. So when they complain about one of his jokes, they basically complaining to him.

Let's talk about this nigga.....she know what she's doing by this statement 🙄😂

I called this in the Reason

niggas didnt just start acting like this in hip hop as a matter of fact this aint even Da Babys first time saying some shit about the gay community.

she had no problem with it until he did a song wit the nigga who shot her in the toe

This all sounds like more of that “manufactured morality” I spoke on back in the R. Kelly thread.

I’m backing out of this one, tho. That goofy muhfucka on his own.

1628627658006.gif

Back