Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Bitch or pedo are high on that list.

She didn’t call you a name from what I read. She said you call women hoes and thots. Which you do. That’s not bannable.

as far as @Hellczar
He ain’t being banned either. He said you acting like a bitch. I mean …. That’s been said before and nobody got banned.

You just said that you wasn't going to ban her because she called me a punk, now you are saying that she did not call me a name from what you read?

So we can say a poster is acting like a bitch and not be banned?

Ale, make a thread or something

Stop with the derail of this one

You just said that you wasn't going to ban her because she called me a punk, now you are saying that she did not call me a name from what you read?

So we can say a poster is acting like a bitch and not be banned?
I seen your complaint about her calling you a punk, I went back to see if she did call you a punk and found no evidence of said claim. I should’ve waited to respond about the punk word but I didn’t.

and yes that’s what I’m saying. “Acting like a bitch” ain’t bannable.

I seen your complaint about her calling you a punk, I went back to see if she did call you a punk and found no evidence of said claim.

and yes that’s what I’m saying. “Acting like a bitch” ain’t bannable.

I know you don't care, but you mods are not giving the same treatment for everybody. That's why the other mod @ you, because he knew it would be dragged out.

We need to start building a circle around our brothers and sisters instead of admonishing them for their mistakes

There's nothing wrong with that. The issue seems to be coming to an agreement on what constitutes a mistake. Because there's plenty who see nothing wrong with what he said. I think addressing the attitude of "if something offends you then you're soft" needs to be part of that discourse too

Back