Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

And you wonder why people feel you're a clown mod

There's other mod, I peeped out the Rate a Mod series, I wasn't aware who control the boards, now I do, I will ask them.

In case the mods that i've @ are busy.

I asked them if it's ok to name-call other posters on here. I just want a quick response to what I have requested and asked.

Perfect timing, a meeting starting at 3:09 p.m.

I'll ask her some questions.

I requested this banned about 35 or so minutes ago, I just want quick service, the evidence is out there.

Got a couple min before it start.

I'm on CST which would've my meeting for 1. So yeeeeeeeah
And you wonder why people feel you're a clown mod
the amount of fucks I don't give are staggering. Go to boxden, coli, hiphopdx or any of these other sites since you hate it here and the staff so much.

the amount of fucks I don't give are staggering. Go to boxden, coli, hiphopdx or any of these other sites since you hate it here and the staff so much.
Somebody mad

Does name calling (in a negative manner) warrants a banning?

Bitch or pedo are high on that list.

She didn’t call you a name from what I read. She said you call women hoes and thots. Which you do. That’s not bannable.

as far as @Hellczar
He ain’t being banned either. He said you acting like a bitch. I mean …. That’s been said before and nobody got banned.

Back