Welcome To aBlackWeb

DA MEDICAL CHART

Broke my collarbone playing football when i was 10. Coach was like "aw its just a "stinger" (w/e the fuck that is..) take a lap and move it around a bit. Moved it and could feel bones shifting. Tears falling everywhere. Told them to call my mom. Mom comes to pick me up. Im slowly walking to the car and shes like "Its your arm that hurts! Not your feet!!" Yelled and cussed at her, thats when she knew i was serious so she was like "Do we really need to go to the hospital?" I said yeah and we went. Finally got xray done and the fucking thing completely snapped in half. Soon as my mom saw it she started crying her eyes out cuz she felt bad for giving me shit lol.

Dislocated my shoulder at 14. Again due to football. Tore the muscle that holds the joint into place so it pops out easy as fuck and hurts like fucking hell. Then i got surgery on it, but that shit didnt help and ive popped it out several times after.

Besides that just mental shit. Depression, drug addiction, anxiety.

Not any serious injuries surprisingly cuz ive done shit that couldve got me stomped out. But high blood pressure and ADHD. Ive lost some weight and eat less now but it been hard to change what i eat.

I broke my leg at a six flags amusement park when I was in elementary school smmfh.

Had an asthma attack severe enough to go to the hospital then as well.

One time I cracked my finger hard and consistent enough to break it, but I didn't even know. The doc took a xray of my hand one time and said I had residual scar tissue from a breakage. Thinking back about the finger in question... I thought to myself, so that's what happened! Lol Smh I was a dummy

Back