Welcome To aBlackWeb

DA MEDICAL CHART

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Share all the broken bones, illnesses, and other medical ailments you've had during your life.

Also, what was/is the worse medical issue you've ever had to go thru? How did you manage to get thru it?

- I get migraines from time to time.

- Had a MRSA infection right below my bellybutton. Would be turned worse than it was had i mot gone to the doctor. Still got the scar.

- Had both types of flus at the same time. Doc came back in the room shocked as hell. Damn near acted like I should've been feeling worse than i was that day.

- Had a bad gash on my pinky after accident. Swelled up so bad it felt like I was gonna pass out. Had take the bandage off to relieve the pressure.

- Got hit in the chest wit a Roman candle during a firework battle. Shirt caught fire and burned thru. Immediately stopped, dropped and rolled. Took my shirt off and all you saw this big, black, burnt flesh.

Went back to my ex's crib...God rest her soul...and got the 1st aid. Wiped off the black soot, and all you saw was white flesh. I'm sure it was a serious burn, just dunno what degree.

Probably should've gone to the ER. She patched me up, and then I went back yo my homeboy crib.

I just had the typical sprained ankles, common colds and the flu a couple times. Thankfully I haven't had any broken bones and burns. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Had two lumps in my neck the size of a golf ball. The Dr took a needle and did some type of biopsy before surgery and they saw that one of them had cancerous cells in them and the other was benign. My son was just was born maybe 3mos old and here I am with small tumors in my neck that could be cancer. A nigga was shook, they immediately took them out thank God nothing ever came from it but no lie I was stressed.

I had cyst in the small of my back get infected that bitch hurt like hell and it was the size of golf ball as well. I went to the ER and they removed it the Dr was yep its infected all right you smell that lol?! He numbed me up and soon as he cut open my back I could feel the pressure release. Great feeling

I had another cyst on my chest it was small my Dr numbed it and took it out it was small maybe half the size of a dime.

Had two lumps in my neck the size of a golf ball. The Dr took a needle and did some type of biopsy before surgery and they saw that one of them had cancerous cells in them and the other was benign. My son was just was born maybe 3mos old and here I am with small tumors in my neck that could be cancer. A nigga was shook, they immediately took them out thank God nothing ever came from it but no lie I was stressed.

I had cyst in the small of my back get infected that bitch hurt like hell and it was the size of golf ball as well. I went to the ER and they removed it the Dr was yep its infected all right you smell that lol?! He numbed me up and soon as he cut open my back I could feel the pressure release. Great feeling

I had another cyst on my chest it was small my Dr numbed it and took it out it was small maybe half the size of a dime.
Do u hve a fam history of skin cancer or cysts? Did the Drs explain y it kept happening?

I swear some of these docs get a lot more excited wit infections than other diagnosed.

My doc had to cut open my MRSA infection and...well squeeze some of that out. For 3 days I had to go back yo get that done. Smh.

Moral of the stpry: Wipe down ALL gym equipment before AND after each use

Ever since I had a vasectomy, it hurts when I get a boner. Think it was botched... I'd get a lawyer but nearly 10 yrs have passed, ut might be a waste of money.

I was in a car accident when I was about 13.
I wasn't driving of course @13 but we hit a cement water box @55 miles a hour. No seatbelt come on I was 13 and not with my parents.
Anyways my head broke through the windshield and that mofo came back inside.
Woke up in the car covered in blood confused and scared AF.
Almost died tho had a slit across my neck and the Doc said if it had gone just a few centimeters deeper I would have died.
Tell me why my parents didn't sue this mofo's insurance tho? SMMFH

Had a broken arm when I was six, was been chased while riding on the handle bars and dude lost control of the bike, i flew off and broke my arm, two weeks later had to be in a wedding with a big ass ugly cask, shit was the worst.

Cut my leg and my shin bone was able to be seen smh, Lol, a fire hydrant had bust and water was spraying every where, water had filled/flooded a side walk, so we racing threw the shit fast on our bikes, so I decided to build a ramp a few feet before flood of the water, The goal was to skid off the ramp and land in the water. I went 1st, rolled fast down the side walk, then hit the ramp, nigga went high in the air, So I decided to turn my front wheel, like the white boys do on TV on the Extreme games and shit, when they come off those ramps, but I forgot to turn the wheel back to its original position, so that the bike can land properly, My ass ends up landing in the water Lol and I think the handle bar or break thingy, cut through my leg and sliced my shit open, Got up from outta the water and looked down and saw my shin bone and I coulda shitted on myself,, "MAMA"". Limp'd my ass home, uncles and my dad was sitting outside drinking and shit, saw me soaking wet with a hole in my leg, Uncle was like "nephew is that your bone" Dad, that nigga hated blood and shit like that, "Blood and bone"!!! he says, and then his ass faints smh. Mama came outside cursing at me after one of my friends went inside and told her what happened "you done broke yo dayum leg huh , yo hard-headed ass aint go learn until you kill yo self" get cho ass in the car, the whole ride to the hospital, I'm crying, she steady cussing my ass out and to make things worse, School was starting in 2 days, all she kept saying "yo black ass is going to school, you getting yo ass on that bus", Lol, I'm like mama my right leg is dayum near amputated, the fuck.
Long story long, I end up having to get stitches and stables to close up the wound and guess what else, my ass went to school, hobbling and all. Lol.

Last edited:
I had a mo-pad, moter-scooter when I was like 8 or some shit, So we riding on the shits, it had rained that day so the roads were slick. My shit went up to 30 MPH which was pretty fast for me, I came around a curve and there was a parked car, I'm riding, going prolly around 28 MPH and I decided to turn my head and look back to see if where the rest of the crew were and I'm laughing because I'm dusting these niggas, I turned my head, the park car is ahead of me, I dogged the parked car and swerved the shit only to go and hit the sidewalk hump, the hump or part that the grass starts to grow from, side curb shit, I hit that, loose control and hit a brick-mail box. Lol. I went flying off my shit and I literally was in the air flying, hands out like I was superman round that bih, landed in the grass. Man I was fuck'd up. I scraped my face, I chipped my tooth, I had cuts on my arms and legs. I was fuck'd up. Mo-pad was damage, Walked home, walked in the house, Lol 1st person I see was my mama, hands on hip when she saw me "Boy yo ass, what happened, WHAT HAPPENED, You stay getting into shit, you aint go learn until you kill yoself" (I'm like why she's yelling at me) man it was just all bad, I was bleeding and everything. smh. Mama showed no mercy, I don't think she took my black ass to the hospital, I think she gave me some meds and told me to lay down LOL, my cuzins and sisters helped me, if it wasn't for them Lol. Fucked up part, I went to school 3 days later, classmates treated me like a dayum kids with Aids, noone sat near me LOL, I was fuck'd up yo. I think my lil girlfriend had broke it off with me or some shit.

I had an in-grown toenail, them shits aint no joke smh.

Do u hve a fam history of skin cancer or cysts? Did the Drs explain y it kept happening?
Lol nosy bunny no, I do not have skin cancer in my family. All of us have cyst in our busy at this very moment. Sometimes cyst get bigger and some get inflammation.

Check out Dr Pimple Popper on YouTube if you can stomach it you'll learn a lot

I got stabbed in my right eye by a pencil from my retarded ass cousin. My iris leaked so if you look at it now you'll see where the color of my eye leaked on to the white of my eye

I got jumped by some dudes trying to steal my car and one of them stabbed me in the leg that shit hurt.

Had a broken arm when I was six, was been chased while riding on the handle bars and dude lost control of the bike, i flew off and broke my arm, two weeks later had to be in a wedding with a big ass ugly cast, shit was the worst.

Cut my leg and my shin bone was able to be seen smh, Lol, a fire hydrant had bust and water was spraying every where, water had filled/flooded a side walk, so we racing threw the shit fast on our bikes, so I decided to build a ramp a few feet before flood of the water, The goal was to skid off the ramp and land in the water. I went 1st, rolled fast down the side walk, then hit the ramp, nigga went high in the air, So I decided to turn my front wheel, like the white boys do on TV on the Extreme games and shit, when they come off those ramps, but I forgot to turn the wheel back to its original position, so that the bike can land properly, My ass ends up landing in the water Lol and I think the handle bar or break thingy, cut through my leg and sliced my shit open, Got up from outta the walking and looked down and saw my shin bone and I coulda shitted on myself,, "MAMA"". Limp'd my ass home, uncles and my dad was sitting outside drinking and shit, saw me soaking wet with a hole in my leg, Uncle was like "nephew is that your bone" Dad, that nigga hated blood and shit like that, "Blood and bone"!!! he says, and then his ass faints smh. Mama came outside cursing at me after one of my friends went inside and told her what happened "you done broke yo dayum leg huh , yo hard-headed ass aint go learn until you kill yo self" get cho ass in the car, the whole ride to the hospital, I'm crying, she steady cussing my ass out and to make things worse, School was starting in 2 days, all she kept saying "yo black ass is going to school, you getting yo ass on that bus", Lol, I'm like mama my right leg is dayum near amputated, the fuck.
Long story long, I end up having to get stitches and stables to close up the wound and guess what else, my ass went to school, hobbling and all. Lol.

clarence-laugh-o.gif

Nigga I'm over here ROLLIN!!

Lol @ your dad fainting.

Only a black mama would curse yo azzz out for getting hurt. THEN make yo azzz still go to school/church wit your body broke up! No fuccs fiven whatsoever. Lol!

I had to throw up on the couch to prove to my mama I was sick. And even then she was STILL pissed at me. Lol

Had a broken arm when I was six, was been chased while riding on the handle bars and dude lost control of the bike, i flew off and broke my arm, two weeks later had to be in a wedding with a big ass ugly cask, shit was the worst.

Cut my leg and my shin bone was able to be seen smh, Lol, a fire hydrant had bust and water was spraying every where, water had filled/flooded a side walk, so we racing threw the shit fast on our bikes, so I decided to build a ramp a few feet before flood of the water, The goal was to skid off the ramp and land in the water. I went 1st, rolled fast down the side walk, then hit the ramp, nigga went high in the air, So I decided to turn my front wheel, like the white boys do on TV on the Extreme games and shit, when they come off those ramps, but I forgot to turn the wheel back to its original position, so that the bike can land properly, My ass ends up landing in the water Lol and I think the handle bar or break thingy, cut through my leg and sliced my shit open, Got up from outta the walking and looked down and saw my shin bone and I coulda shitted on myself,, "MAMA"". Limp'd my ass home, uncles and my dad was sitting outside drinking and shit, saw me soaking wet with a hole in my leg, Uncle was like "nephew is that your bone" Dad, that nigga hated blood and shit like that, "Blood and bone"!!! he says, and then his ass faints smh. Mama came outside cursing at me after one of my friends went inside and told her what happened "you done broke yo dayum leg huh , yo hard-headed ass aint go learn until you kill yo self" get cho ass in the car, the whole ride to the hospital, I'm crying, she steady cussing my ass out and to make things worse, School was starting in 2 days, all she kept saying "yo black ass is going to school, you getting yo ass on that bus", Lol, I'm like mama my right leg is dayum near amputated, the fuck.
i've been saying it for a while....

best story teller on the site

I had a mo-pad, moter-scooter when I was like 8 or some shit, So we riding on the shits, it had rained that day so the roads were slick. My shit went up to 30 MPH which was pretty fast for me, I came around a curve and there was a parked car, I'm riding, going prolly around 28 MPH and I decided to turn my head and look back to see if where the rest of the crew were and I'm laughing because I'm dusting these niggas, I turned my head, the park car is ahead of me, I dogged the parked car and swerved the shit only to go and hit the sidewalk hump, the hump or part that the grass starts to grow from, side curb shit, I hit that, loose control and hit a brick-mail box. Lol. I went flying off my shit and I literally was in the air flying, hands out like I was superman round that bih, landed in the grass. Man I was fuck'd up. I scraped my face, I chipped my tooth, I had cuts on my arms and legs. I was fuck'd up. Mo-pad was damage, Walked home, walked in the house, Lol 1st person I see was my mama, hands on hip when she saw me "Boy yo ass, what happened, WHAT HAPPENED, You stay getting into shit, you aint go learn until you kill yoself" (I'm like why she's yelling at me) man it was just all bad, I was bleeding and everything. smh. Mama showed no mercy, I don't think she took my black ass to the hospital, I think she gave me some meds and told me to lay down LOL, my cuzins and sisters helped me, if it wasn't for them Lol. Fucked up part, I went to school 3 days later, classmates treated me like a dayum kids with Aids, noone sat near me LOL, I was fuck'd up yo. I think my lil girlfriend had broke it off with me or some shit.

I had an in-grown toenail, them shits aint no joke smh.

30f8aba.gif

...I'm done

View attachment 6257

Nigga I'm over here ROLLIN!!

Lol @ your dad fainting.

Only a black mama would curse yo azzz out for getting hurt. THEN make yo azzz still go to school/church wit your body broke up! No fuccs fiven whatsoever. Lol!

I had to throw up on the couch to prove to my mama I was sick. And even then she was STILL pissed at me. Lol

Yo I had to go to church like that Lol, breh I'm sittin next to my mama all fuck'd up.

Old lady in the church passes by my mama and I to speak to her and shit and she sees me all fuck'd up, I'm trying to hide so, I'm slouched down with my arm covering my face and shit,

Old lady - "Chile what happened to you, Sweet Jesus"

Me - feeling embarrassed and sad*

My mama sitting up there, "with the church hat on" gone, gone tell'em what you did and before I could start talking

her ass "Mrs. Bernastine, he done ran his lil tail into a mailbox on his scooter, and messed his self up like that" Sit Up and stop slouching down and put yo arms down

Me: Mama

Her: I said sit up

Old lady - Umm, well, I'ma pray for you, here, take these mints, (lays hands on me and says 3 sec prayer)

Mama- Thank you Mrs. Bernastine, next time he'll learn how to not hit brick mailboxes

Tears started to form in my eyes

LMAO

I felt so bad

I love my mama though..love her ass to death LOL

Yo I had to go to church like that Lol, breh I'm sittin next to my mama all fuck'd up.

Old lady in the church passes by my mama and I to speak to her and shit and she sees me all fuck'd up, I'm trying to hide so, I'm slouched down with my arm covering my face and shit,

Old lady - "Chile what happened to you, Sweet Jesus"

Me - feeling embarrassed and sad*

My mama sitting up there, "with the church hat on" gone, gone tell'em what you did and before I could start talking

her ass "Mrs. Bernastine, he done ran his lil tail into a mailbox on his scooter, and messed his self up like that" Sit Up and stop slouching down and put yo arms down

Me: Mama

Her: I said sit up

Old lady - Umm, well, I'ma pray for you, here, take these mints, (lays hands on me and says 3 sec prayer)

Mama- Thank you Mrs. Bernastine, next time he'll learn how to not hit brick mailboxes

Tears started to form in my eyes

LMAO

I felt so bad

I love my mama though..love her ass to death LOL

Lol @ the mints. Looka mayne, them old church ladies keep mints on deck.

Back