Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Da Baby goes viral after getting caught smacking a female fan at his show...

Am i fucked up for thinking this when i seen the video? Toxic masculinity seems to be problem with celebrities nowadays they only seem to handle situations with violence sad to see

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_164646_01.gif
    IMG_20200308_164646_01.gif
    748.9 KB · Views: 2
I remember i was talking to my friend who was raised by just his mom and grandma we was talking about arguing with our girl how you handle it he said "I had to choke her few times to calm her down" i sat there disgusted like you were born in a house with women so physical action is the only way to handle a situation he said "yeah thats what the ogs said to do" it comes down to nurture at the end of the day your environment and people.

Cosign fam, bruh you should see when gay threads get made. A positive thread will go no more than 20 posts, a gay thread goes platinum in a day with niggas writing essays on the LGBTQ community
Yea it's weird fam, the gay threads always do numbers for some reason.

As I said in the dos thread, same people who complain black people don't get recognition or representation are no where to be found and support black businesses in the positive threads.

But these same grown men wanna gossip about Dwayne wade 12 year old son smh

Yea it's weird fam, the gay threads always do numbers for some reason.

As I said in the dos thread, same people who complain black people don't get recognition or representation are no where to be found and support black businesses in the positive threads.

But these same grown men wanna gossip about Dwayne wade 12 year old son smh

why would a positive thread be 8 pages? theres nothing to debate, at least i would hope not.

plus critiques/criticisms sharpens everyone.

Last edited:
Cosign fam, bruh you should see when gay threads get made. A positive thread will go no more than 20 posts, a gay thread goes platinum in a day with niggas writing essays on the LGBTQ community
There’s a reason why Love and Hip Hop type shows get more viewership than Frontline

I legit wanna see this dude and his bodyguard get crumpled up like Beetle Bailey. He stays puttin hands on somebody. It's time he got touched back.
I know the Dababy and he's just regular young Charlotte nigga. Who's well mannered but with a quick fuse. That's like being a nice villian lol not going to work. Dude is pretty humble but acts arrogant a legit walking oxymoron.

The bodyguard dude Kane is actually cool he used to workout at the same gym I go to. That big giant nigga is laid back but takes his job serious lol. He's no longer working for Dababy. I think he had enough of them wild Charlotte niggas getting him into trouble.

Back