Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Da Baby goes viral after getting caught smacking a female fan at his show...

Most of the time it's not even debates that make the threads long.

It's poster beef or 5 grand telling his fabricated crack tales.

You talking about the dude whose Brother works in the CIA?

Nah man, please don't let him tell one of those stories.

People around me was looking at me weird, I was laughing so hard that day........

......and this was well AFTER I read it!

You talking about the dude whose Brother works in the CIA?

Nah man, please don't let him tell one of those stories.

People around me was looking at me weird, I was laughing so hard that day........

......and this was well AFTER I read it!

He said his brother was in the cia??

DaBaby Goes Live & Apologizes For Slapping A Female Fan At His Show!

I understand the reaction...you cant see and somebody smack you in the face with a phone...However he gotta realize that he a walking bankroll to a lot of people cause they know his temperament...he has to excersize self control man...cause he gonna do this to the wrong person...and it could cost him his life

Mayne I'm on ABW to lol, to debate and to learn stuff. Nothin' funny about Empress curin' cancer, not much to debate and I read the article so not much else to learn.

It's GOAT that black lady did something so special but it is what it is

CIA or DEA, one or the other.

This fool was telling People that if they get caught with some pure Raw that they won't go to Jail because it's pure, as opposed to someone who sells their shit cut down because it's Copyright Infringement.

:hahaha:

Yeah I read that with shit with him saying you wont get arrested for selling untouched coke and him chilling with Bush sr.

But never saw the one with his brother working for the government lmaooo

U gotta link me that fam

Back