Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Suicidal rates become higher after transitioning I hope their child doesn’t become another statistic. They should of waited until adulthood to do something like this.

I think that’s for kids who parents don’t support it. His folks are different.

I don't deal with women of other races that much so I can't comment on them. I've never heard a white or Asian chick weaponize homosexuality before so I can't speak on them. I've witnessed black women do it a lot.

Lol bruh white women have definitely said similar shit shit all races have called straight men gay as an insult

We really not gonna act like Black women created a whole hysteria about Black DL gay men and would not hesitate to call you gay or feminine at a drop of the hat from the 80s to 2000s over anything. Went out of their way along with openly gay Black men to try to expose everyday ordinary closeted Black men. It was a full scale witchhunt on gay Black men.

Women of other races didn't behave like this towards gay men.

Lol then all of a sudden they became the tolerant ones while straight Black men are the toxic masculine homophobes because straight Black women like to go "Yasss queen" with their gay besties at Nordstrom.

Meanwhile they had fucking Oprah doing DL gay Black men specials.

[/URL]

Nah, noooo, like Bill Burr said, if straight Black men gotta get called out for particular, virulent anti-gay sentiments, straight Black women need to sit they fucking ass right down next to me and get they talking too.

Because they were right along with us in their disdain for gay men, using homosexuality to attack a man's masculinity.

Fuck outta here.

Last edited:
Again, I can't say whether they do it or not. I've never heard them do it, but I have heard black women do it a lot. I can only speak on my experience. I can't comment on what people do based on what you say happens.

It's pretty safe to assume that anything one group of men/women do another does. Black women don't have a monopoly on using homophobic comments as a gotcha moment. As someone who went to a college that was over 80% white trust they do the same shit

It's pretty safe to assume that anything one group of men/women do another does. Black women don't have a monopoly on using homophobic comments as a gotcha moment. As someone who went to a college that was over 80% white trust they do the same shit

I can believe it. That said I don't agree with your first sentence. Some shit is just culture based. Average black people do and say things that average white people don't and vice versa. I wasn't taking a shot at black women as some seem to be trying to imply. As I said, I only spoke about black women can't for the most part that's all I really know.

I can believe it. That said I don't agree with your first sentence. Some shit is just culture based. Average black people do and say things that average white people don't and vice versa. I wasn't taking a shot at black women as some seem to be trying to imply. As I said, I only spoke about black women can't for the most part that's all I really know.

I mean but not to be funny you’re mixed you don’t know many white women?

weird that you putting this on black women. Anyway... fixed.

To be honest, I don't think that kind of thing has ever been associated with white women.

Granted, they'll make little snide...........passive aggressive comments, but not flat-out accuse a man of being gay.

To be honest, I don't think that kind of thing has ever been associated with white women.

Granted, they'll make little snide...........passive aggressive comments, but not flat-out accuse a man of being gay.

Because white boys grow up playing gay games. Wedgies and kicking each other in the balls etc

I'm not denying your pov...I'm just saying you can't go and deny somebody else's or tell them it's not accurate because you also haven't experienced it. A vast majority of shit that gets talked about on this board most have never experienced but people talk about it anyway. So when you use that as a reasoning to discount what somebody says but stick to "well black women do this" then it seems like a personal attack at Black women

I mean but not to be funny you’re mixed you don’t know many white women?

My white fam are live in OH. I only know a handful of them. Most of the white women I've known have been classmates or coworkers. I've never had a personal relationship of any kind with a white woman.

I'm not denying your pov...I'm just saying you can't go and deny somebody else's or tell them it's not accurate because you also haven't experienced it. A vast majority of shit that gets talked about on this board most have never experienced but people talk about it anyway. So when you use that as a reasoning to discount what somebody says but stick to "well black women do this" then it seems like a personal attack at Black women

I never did what you're accusing me of. I made a comment about something I've observed black women do. People asked why I specified black women and my answer was that they are the only ones I've personally witnessed doing it. Y'all say other women do it. I'm willing to take your word for it, but I can't personally speak to it being true or not because again I've never seen it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It reminds me of Yung Miami calling DJ Akademiks a PONK a slang word I’ve never heard of which is a gay slur for gay men that they use in Miami

Ponk/Punk is actually old school 70's slang.

It could or couldn't be used as a gay slur.

Street talk for the most part.............but a gay slur if used in prison.

Back