Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

it was part of my sociology course and it was taught by a Black woman. I later went on to take a course on women studies and feminist theory because I was curious. I realized, do to its origins, feminism wasnt for me.

what books have u read on feminist theory? or womanism? just curious
shakes-head-gif-17.gif

None.

I'll bite.

Q: Whats the biggest threat to white supremacy?

A: black masculinity

Right? Right.

lol oh the whole emasculate black males by making everybody gay agenda. But most people aint gay you don’t just turn gay because Dwayne Wade son is gay

lol oh the whole emasculate black males by making everybody gay agenda. But most people aint gay you don’t just turn gay because Dwayne Wade son is gay
You know what's weird about yall? You know full well white supremacy wants to eradicate black people... then when certain black people give you examples of how it's happening you deny and push back hard af. Niggas are dense

Bruh if you believe their is agenda to turn black men gay then you are believing in bullshit. Using D Wade son as an example is even more bullshit. An agenda does not turn people gay or emasculate you. It’s like y’all think you can just catch being gay or something
You're playing dumb. What about Billy Porter wearing dresses at every fuckings award show? What about Malik Yoba and Tank saying men can still suck dick and not be gay? They are trying to influence the younger more impressionable generation by pushing the boundaries

You know what's weird about yall? You know full well white supremacy wants to eradicate black people... then when certain black people give you examples of how it's happening you deny and push back hard af. Niggas are dense

nah. youre dense to think that gayness is an extensive white supremacist plot to get rid of Black ppl lmao

when its been around since the beginning of time

doesnt get more ridiculous than that

Bruh if you believe their is agenda to turn black men gay then you are believing in bullshit. Using D Wade son as an example is even more bullshit. An agenda does not turn people gay or emasculate you. It’s like y’all think you can just catch being gay or something
It’s not about turning black men gay it’s about using certain black men to push an agenda

Back