Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I hope y'all are ready for words to change definitions again because of trans pressure. Zaya (like a lot of trans people) doesn't identify as gay, but instead a straight trans. Soooo gay can't equal honosexual anymore, because as far as sex (which the trans community makes clear is separate from gender) Zaya is a male attracted to other males. That's the definition of homosexual. Here comes homogender and heterogender...

I hope y'all are ready for words to change definitions again because of trans pressure. Zaya (like a lot of trans people) doesn't identify as gay, but instead a straight trans. Soooo gay can't equal honosexual anymore, because as far as sex (which the trans community makes clear is separate from gender) Zaya is a male attracted to other males. That's the definition of homosexual. Here comes homogender and heterogender...
But Zaya is not gay because he she identifies as a female.

That's why I don't like the idea of the LGBT community. LGB is a sexual orientation, and most people don't really have a problem with them. Transgender is a whole separate thing. But when you say something about trans people, gay people get offended. Should have just kept it LGB because now there's a alphabet soup situation going on and it makes them look like a joke by association.
Dave Chappelle agrees

I wonder if planet fitness will release a public statement of apology for discriminating against Boosie's beliefs by denying him service.

Or if the owner will have to lose their business for not being tolerant of their customers beliefs.

Wade actually said that shit about his son at 3?

Wade is about to dominate the national media with all type of endorsements now lol

Back