Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

The biggest agenda at play here is pretending as if an agenda doesn't exist at all.

There are motivations, influences, social and chemical manipulations at work and the "let kids decide what they want" crowd seems to be knowingly or unknowingly in denial about it.

That's why we can't have an intellectually honest conversation.

transperson - "I have a female brain in a male body"
science: "There's no such thing as a 'gendered' brain and here's the science to back it up"

What is your interpretation of this article?

My take:
Trans saying "I feel like opposite sex!" But there is no biology behind it. So we are feeding an 'illusion' when it comes to them.

BUT

The article also blurs the lines of what gender is and basically just boils it down to conditioning (anatomy aside) so we are also wrong for saying what a boy/girl should be.

In regards to this thread its kinda supporting the argument that regardless of the genitalia u were born with u could and should dress/present yourself however u desire.

Idk if im over thinking this lol

Never be a fan or friend to ya kid- Dumb nigga shit

P a legend tho, I wont dismiss his words as merely dumb nigga shit

It worked for him and many others that think like that

Kids always grow up and realized that helped shaped them into being a man.

I agree with that. Being a friend to your kid and not a fixed point can lead to more problems than the other way.

it’s a difference from being a fan and a support system

It worked for him and many others that think like that

Kids always grow up and realized that helped shaped them into being a man.

I agree with that. Being a friend to your kid and not a fixed point can lead to more problems than the other way.

it’s a difference from being a fan and a support system
I aint discounting it, I just think it's stupid

Again, I dont deal in absolutes

What is your interpretation of this article?

My take:
Trans saying "I feel like opposite sex!" But there is no biology behind it. So we are feeding an 'illusion' when it comes to them.

BUT

The article also blurs the lines of what gender is and basically just boils it down to conditioning (anatomy aside) so we are also wrong for saying what a boy/girl should be.

In regards to this thread its kinda supporting the argument that regardless of the genitalia u were born with u could and should dress/present yourself however u desire.

Idk if im over thinking this lol

It's complex, and includes things like your hormones.

I once watched a documentary on human instinct, sex, and the differences between males and females on TLC in the early 90's, back when it was still actually "The Learning Channel". They took a group of boys and girls that were just able to walk and put a woman in a room with them, allowed her to play with both groups, then separated the kids from her with a wall on either side of her. Unprompted, the boys sought to figure out how to get around or over the wall in order to get to the woman. The girls, however, sat and cried and did absolutely nothing until she took the wall away. Once the girls were able to see her they calmed down and went to her to play. Meanwhile, the boys figured out how to knock the wall over to get to her.

Boys, at an age where it would be impossible for them to have experienced anything that would lead to such behavior, acted in an aggressive manner in order to solve a problem. The girls became emotional and cried until the situation resolved itself. We know this is because of testosterone and estrogen because when you overload a biological female with testosterone she takes on the same aggressiveness. Her muscle mass changes, fat distribution changes, she will grow facial hair and her voice will deepen. When you overload a biological male with estrogen he will become more emotional, he will begin to lose muscle mass, he will experience mood swings, fat will be distributed to the hips, butt, and chest, he will begin to grow tits and his facial features will soften as will his voice.

What she's saying is that the brain is neither male or female, which is why you behave differently depending on the prevailing sex hormone present in your body. It can be rewired depending on experiences, which is why some of the articles I posted postulated that childhood trauma appears to contribute significantly to gender identity depending on how the child reacts to it and the situations themselves.

I'm on the fence about this as well, especially as far as medication/hormones/surgery is concerned

But have u asked yourself.....what if....... just what if this group of ppl does exist n they been feeling suppressed all their lives?

Hypothetically what if that were true?

I believe we should let them wait til they are adults and fully developed/matured (or 18), not to suppress them, but to be sure that's what they want.

It's niggas that think they're birds should we let them jump off a building or acknowledge they may have a mental illness and look into it.

What about those niggas from planet nibiru? What about Rachel Dolezal? What about that cyborg nigga living in his mama basement?

At some point you gotta call it what the fuck it is. Just because a doctor can do a surgery doesn't make it acceptable. Sorry.

It's niggas that think they're birds should we let them jump off a building or acknowledge they may have a mental illness and look into it.

What about those niggas from planet nibiru? What about Rachel Dolezal? What about that cyborg nigga living in his mama basement?

At some point you gotta call it what the fuck it is. Just because a doctor can do a surgery doesn't make it acceptable. Sorry.
That's a good point

What's the diff between claim transsexual vs transracial?

If u accept this are u contradicting yourself if u don't accept Rachel dolezal?

Im from NOLA bruh. Born and raised and go back all the time

Its so many gays everywhere in the open even in the music bruh.

Dont get me wrong. Folks dont really rock with gays but in NOLA muthafuckaks dont give a fuck you dont like them and they will do them regardless
Man ya got that big freda running yall and cash money is ran by booty goons

Back