Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL (Rd 1) Narrow Path Walker Records VS Ibex International

Post Malone - Cloud Burster

Cover - 4. Aside from having a face i wanna punch, this looks like some shit he'll use and the face tatted fuck boys will love.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 4. Solid producers, would've had him (post) as a producer a few of those tho, cuz most of the hits he had he was producer/co producer.

Sales - 5. The bitch ass mf sells.

Acclaim - 4. He'll prolly win a couple awards and get love from his fans.

Total = 17

Pusha T - Sinners Remorse

Cover - 5. Definitely some pusha t shit.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 5 , was gonna give it a 4, but moved it up to 5 for the Wyoming Sounds diss track lol

Sales - 1. Pusha doesn't push units.

Critical Acclaim - 3. No awards, but love in the streets.

Total - 14

Kanye West - Smoke In Mirrors

Cover - 4. Can never fail with the mascot.

Tracklist - 1. Another 7 song Kanye album? With Travis Scott features?
f
giphy.gif

Why even bring back the mascot b?

Sales - 3. His other 7 song projects are no where near gold, they'll eventually get there tho.

Critical Acclaim - 2. Prolly the same response as the other 7 track albums just got.

Total - 10

On the cool, @Ibex and I should have done some features

Transatlantic has Rick Ross written all over it

Ibex International

Longevity

All but 1 are pretty much platinum artists. With that said Kanye's trajectory is going down. Post and Migos are still on the rise and Beyonce will be around until the year 5000.

Total = 77​

Cover

Judah- 22
Ibex- 19

I really wasn't feeling the Beyonce cover, but other than that you both did a good job

Tracklist

Judah- 16
Ibex- 19

Sales

Judah- 16
Ibex- 18

Acclaim-

Judah- 17
Ibex- 19

Judah 71
Ibex - 75

Covers:

Judah-23 critique: Really dope shit for each cover...my only issue is tha Big Sean cover ...it’s cool but I wasn’t really feeling it as much

Ibex-25 critique: Probably my favorite covers so far...I think each artist represented would really have an album cover like these...that Push cover and Migos covers are flames...dope shit

Tracklistings:

Judah-16 critique: nice listings and I like tha fact you have 1 main producer for most of your projects irl but for purposes of this comp I wish you would have done a little more with each like you did wit tha Chance album

Ibex-18 critique: Nice job using your resources and tha tracklistings look like they could produce some heat wit diff fts and producers...lost a couple points for tha Kanye West 7 song cop out artistry for him and Push but I understand why you did it lol

Critical Acclaim:

Judah-16 critique: Lupe and Chance will get high praises for politically charged albums from tha media and fans alike...TI will do good better with fans tha tha media and Bryson Tiller and Big Sean will do ok with fans but no awards from this grouping imo

Ibex-19 critique: Beyoncé and tha Migos gonna get all tha accolades with Push being loved my tha hip hop masses but slept on by tha media...Kanye gonna be hit and miss with fans and critics alike while Post Malone still gonna be called a culture vulture and probably have 1 or 2 hot singles but hobo ass juice for tha rest

Sales:

Judah-16 critique: Chance will be your biggest seller doing good numbers...followed by pretty good showings by TI and Big Sean...Bryson Tiller will have a strong single to help out with some sales but Lupe won’t sell as usual (sucks cuz I’m an actual fan but that’s just how it is)

Ibex-18 critique: Yonce and Migos gonna do their numbers...Kanye will out sell Push but neither will do huge numbers...just ok m....with Post Malone making his crossover and singles numbers do what they do

Longevity:

Judah-20 critique: really good roster with newer stars and vets alike ...shouldn’t have any issues for tha foreseeable future as long as Bryson Tiller gets a good single so he doesn’t fade into obscurity

Ibex-20 critique: another really strong opening quarter with established vets and up and comers who have tha game on lock...my only concern is Post Malone taking some big criticism for being a vulture and finally disappearing into obscurity (fingers crossed this happens irl lmao)

Totals:
Judah-91
Ibex-100

Dope shit from both of y’all but Ibex having Beyonce and Migos mixed wit unmatched covers gave him tha win....Ibex for tha “W”

Back