View attachment 57562
Pusha T - Sinners Remorse

1. Dining Room Table feat. Nas
2. Resurrected Flow
3. Sensory
4. Transatlantic feat. Kanye West & 2 chainz
5. Sinners Remorse
6. Fiend Dreams
7. Trying To Riff Like Me (Drake & Wyoming Sounds Diss)
(All Songs Produced by Kanye West)

View attachment 57563
Kanye West - Smoke In Mirrors

1. Trouble Ahead
2. Morning Birds feat. Pusha T
3. Sky of God feat. Nas
4. Fall Into the Flowers
5. The Degenerated feat. Travi$ Scott
6. Warmth
7. Past Transgressions feat. Ty Dolla $ign
(All Songs Produced by Kanye West)
I wouldn't cop these albums if they was giving them out with free Happy Meals!

My Grading System

The other judges can do it differently, but this is how I'm gonna judge these.

5 Categories

Covers
Tracklist/Cohesion
Longevity
Sales
Critical Acclaim

Longevity I'll grade once as a whole for all 5 projects, the other 4 I'll grade for each project.

I'll be using a 5 point system, 5 will be the highest, 1 the lowest. Whoever ends up with the most points wins.

Judah

Lupe Fiasco: Tetsuo 2.0

Cover - 5, Dope fuckin cover. I'm gonna @ lupe on twitter and see if he'll retweet it.

Tracklist/Cohesion -1. Out of all the producers you got you choose B.O.B? I don't really fuck with dude but I was like the nigga does have some big hits so maybe that might work. Then I did some research and saw none of his hits were produced by him. Then not only is he producing the whole album, he's the only feature on the mf and he's on there twice. Man, get this nigga B.O.B df outta here man!

Sales - 1 , T&Y1 sold about 70k and the album after that sold about 14k.....

Critical Acclaim - He won't be winning an award but if it's like pt1 he'll probably get alot of praise from fans. He is hit or miss and B.O.B is producing it, so I'll give it a 3.

Total = 10

Bryson Tiller: The Untitled Album

Cover - 4. I fuck with the cover, I aint really fuckin with the title tho.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 4. Interesting choice as producer. Bryson does "trap soul" , but Just has a handful of RnB joints i fuck with heavy, i think that could work. My only slight is that you should've atleast had 1 guest feature.

Sales - 3 . His last album still hasn't officially gone Gold yet, but his album before that was double plat. I think he's still in the position to sell big numbers.

Critical Acclaim - 3. I'm pretty sure a Just Blaze produced album would get a lot of praise from the fans and get a few nomination for awards.

Total = 14

Chance The Rapper: Dawn

Cover - 3. It's cool, nothin special tho.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 5. Great choices for producers and guest features.

Sales - 4. It would technically be his highly anticipated debut album, I could see it going Plat.

Critical Acclaim - 5. The album was put together perfectly and he's already won a grammy, he'd prolly win a couple more off this.

Total - 17

Big Sean: New Heights

Cover - 1. Trash. Looks like a 5th grader made it.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 3. You should've reversed the producers for this album and the T.I album. Tip is perfect for Dre beats (check out "topless"), Sean doesn't belong anywhere near a Dre beat. But he'd be fire on a Just blaze beat.

Sales - 4. He's been plat his entire career, it'll continue with this album.

Critical Accaim - 3. He'll get love from the fans, he's not an award gettin artist tho.

Total = 11

T.I.: Blackout

Cover - 4. I fuck with it.

Tracklist - 4. I still think you should've used Dre instead, but TI can pretty much kill anybody's production. One of his biggest hits is with Just, so this aint a bad choice. Almost took a point off for trying to force feed the public B.O.B.

Sales - 2. Tip hasn't gone gold in 6 years, but i think Just could craft him another big single to atleast get him to Gold.

Critical Acclaim - 3. He'll get love from the fans, no awards tho.

Total =13

Narrow Path Walker

55 Points

Longevity - 3. Two of the 5 artists you used are pretty much washed as far as the music business is concerned. The other 3 are all potential plat artist but none are major sellers.

Overall Total = 58 points​

Ibex

Migos - Legendary

Cover - 5. Goat shit. Definitely something they'd use.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 5. Zay + Migos = Dope ass combo

Sales - 4. Plat selling group.

Critical Acclaim - 4. Their fans will love it and they'll prolly win a few awards for biggest single of the year.

Total = 18

Beyonce - Love Seasons

Cover - 2. I see where you were going with it, but nah bruh.

Tracklist/Cohesion - 3. She has hits with the producers used on the album, but those are for her club dance records. The album's called "love seasons" , sounds like a personal more ballad type album. With that said, she'll definitely have hits on there.

Sales -5. It's beyonce.

Critical Acclaim - 4. She normally wins alot of awards but idk how this album will do being a mostly party type album.

Total = 14

Back