Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

Aint nobody plotting shit

you just trying to take the heat off yourself now that niggas see how unoriginal you are

@Chicity you still got your covers from when you played this shit bruh?

lmao if so drop em please

Yall niggas playing tag in them DMs and ya mans
did the same shit. Can we acknowledge that? Fuck the other shit. Speak on his BIG covers.

Last edited:
Nigga trying to act like Goldie aint quit as soon as he grabbed 40 during the auction too.

Everything he said after that came after he said he was out

Nigga yall niggas nominated 40 in the DM. I was just bidding like I was doing the whole time. Goldie banned Ibex, not me.

Nigga yall niggas nominated 40 in the DM. I was just bidding like I was doing the whole time. Goldie banned Ibex, not me.

I aint nominate shit nigga

i was just in the PM

i knew you were trying to spin that shit and plant that bug in his ear

I aint say for u to pick up 40

nobody did

Show me the receipts where I said "Hey Doom, you should grab 40" or "Hey guys, we should all take 40 so Goldie can't get em"

Show me that shit or you a lying ass bitch ass nigga

:sup:

Lets see it

I aint nominate shit nigga

i was just in the PM

i knew you were trying to spin that shit and plant that bug in his ear

I aint say for u to pick up 40

nobody did

Spin what? Chi-Town ask niggas to nominate artists to bid on. I nominated no one. Somebody nominated 40. If niggas wanted Goldie to have 40 in the draft, why would somebody nominate him? Like I said I was bidding to win a dope producer. I wasn't thinking about Goldie having Drake. Its a competition. I didnt want him to quit, so offered to sale him 40. But he saw yall niggas was on bullshit and bounced.

Show me the receipts where I said "Hey Doom, you should grab 40" or "Hey guys, we should all take 40 so Goldie can't get em"

Show me that shit or you a lying ass bitch ass nigga

:sup:

Lets see it

Goofy ass nigga read up. Nobody said u said anything. Niggas blaming me for some shit Ibex did.

Last edited:
Goofy ass nigga read up. Nobody said u said anything. Niggas blaming me for some shit Ibex did.

So wheres the Dubbz & Sion are working together bullshit coming from then?

thats right nigga, outta thin air cause u a lying ass nigga

no proof.

So wheres the Dubbz & Sion are working together bullshit coming from then?

thats right nigga, outta thin air cause u a lying ass nigga

no proof.

nigga is you stupid. Its oblivious yall discussing shit about me in yall group chat. Don't know how you got that confused with the 40 shit. But see yall in two weeks. I think I got 8 album covers done so far.

nigga is you stupid. Its oblivious yall discussing shit about me in yall group chat. Don't know how you got that confused with the 40 shit. But see yall in two weeks. I think I got 8 album covers done so far.

You damn right. We discussed how trash you are, aint no secret

its 3 niggas left n we all trying to see you fall flat in this shit.

:hahaha:

trust me

Y’all pretty fired up in here lol. I’m looking forward to see what y’all got cooking. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Yeah

Why you clowning my shit?

Lmaaoooo i aint clowning your shit bruh

I gave you props on your shit for trying. Your future r&b album was funny asf but i gave you props. Cause you took that shit and you made it your own despite you not having an kind of experience with graphics design. I was a judge in the game.

I give props to any nigga that'll take time enough to do that

I need more time too honestly

i been busy af working with a client on a project . I didnt think it would fuck up my time the way that it has but its basically stalled all my side shit

My mind is right, my money is right. I’m ready for war. @ me when it’s time to commence to ass kicking.

Back