Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

Told u the only thing that was his was that basic ass font. Nigga ain't even bother to switch it up at all

:kobe:

LOOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLL NIGGA REALLY WE STEALING COVER WORK AND PLAGIARIZING NOW !? LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO

NIGGA HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECK NIPSEY HUSSLE WITH THIS BULLSHIT SMMFH UNBELIEVABLE, AND AREN'T YOU FROM THE WEST ?!! A FUCKIN DISGRACE.

View attachment 229634

Lmao. Fuck y'all. Nigga you saw my NIPSEY cover was better than your BIG shit and got TIGHT. nigga I don't work for Pixar. And you fronting like your BIG cover isnt press release/promo material from the movie Notorious. Did you take that photo of Jhene Aiko from your past CYOL? @TonyDubbz that basic font matches Victory Lap's font. @Ibex gonna take you out, so fall back

Last edited:
It's one thing to make a cover but to completely rip another artist off and not even change the image or anything ? Especially for Nipsey !? You a bitch ass Nigga.

Nigga you did the exact same thing with your BIG cover. FOH. You salty.

:df:
:niggaa:

THE NERVE OF NIGGAS. @Sion IS PUSSY AND SCARED. AND BRUH FUCK ALL THOSE PARENTAL ADVISORY LABELS AND BULLSHIT STICKERS. SHIT IS TRASH. ITS NOT 2002.

I done seen some trash ass covers being made in this game

but I respected each and every one of those niggas for atleast trying with their shit foreal

Whoa der temper temper, and It's not the same.

Doom you're the type to get burned and tell a bitch "what ? It's just a House In Virginia"

Bruh like I said you a cancer to our game and honestly I don't even think you really give a shit about CYOL. It shows.

Miss me with those bullshit jokes. Scroll up, how the fuck is not the same?

Nigga trying to act like Goldie aint quit as soon as he grabbed 40 during the auction too.

Everything he said after that came after he said he was out

Back