Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cyhi writes songs for Travis Scott?

Had to slop the top off, it's just a roof

She said, "Where we goin'?" I said, "The moon"

We ain't even make it to the room

She thought it was the ocean, it's just the pool

Now I got her open, it's just the Goose....

IDK how to feel about ghostwriting
on one hand, its corny that someone has to write your bars, if thats the case, let that nigga spit it

on the other hand, as someone who use to be mad heavy into poetry (from writing to hosting open mics) and wrote for an online magazine, its hard to be “on” all the time, like brain fog is real. writers block is real and that shit can last for months and months.

so since we live in an society that wants music to be dropped incessantly by artist, ghostwriters are kinda doing a public service

I feel the same way I still view it as corny a bit. But then I learned a lot of new battle rappers do it and I was appalled. In the Smack DVD days spitting written lines in a battle was frowned upon. But I don’t think the battles are the same formats.

IDK how to feel about ghostwriting
on one hand, its corny that someone has to write your bars, if thats the case, let that nigga spit it

on the other hand, as someone who use to be mad heavy into poetry (from writing to hosting open mics) and wrote for an online magazine, its hard to be “on” all the time, like brain fog is real. writers block is real and that shit can last for months and months.

so since we live in an society that wants music to be dropped incessantly by artist, ghostwriters are kinda doing a public service

I'm happy ghostwriters getting a check. Not everyone gon be a star

Back