Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cyhi writes songs for Travis Scott?

I thought all the writers credited on that song is because of the samples used. Using the sample you have to include the original writers also.
I figured it was writers.

Don't know much about Travis Scott but he sounds different in every song, clear indicator of someone writing his shit.

Remember when Amber Rose tried to put Kanye on blast when she was fuckin’ Travis Scott and said summin’ to tha effect of “Why fuck Kanye when I can fuck tha nigga that wrote all his songs?!” Talmbout Travis.... Now it’s comin’ out that Kanye’s artist wrote songs for tha artist that once wrote his songs....circle of life??

:wtff: Lmaooooo

IDK how to feel about ghostwriting
on one hand, its corny that someone has to write your bars, if thats the case, let that nigga spit it

on the other hand, as someone who use to be mad heavy into poetry (from writing to hosting open mics) and wrote for an online magazine, its hard to be “on” all the time, like brain fog is real. writers block is real and that shit can last for months and months.

so since we live in an society that wants music to be dropped incessantly by artist, ghostwriters are kinda doing a public service

Back