Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cutting off friends who are deadbeat parents

The older I get the more that will Smith quote about your circle reflecting who you are rings true. I've outgrown most of the niggas I grew up with and not just from a financial standpoint but from a mental perspective and that includes shit like being a deadbeat.
It hurts like fuck, but all my closest friends... Them niggaz was living foul.

I feel like a jerk for saying that shit cuz I feel like I was right along with them for a time. But now that I gotta family.... And family is so important to me....I just don't have the energy for the dumb shit...

Which over time creates more and more space from niggaz who still be on dumb shit...

I just wasn't able to make it out enough times they stopped asking

Hate to change subjects,...

But do you feel the same about homies who cheat on their wives when you cool with their family...

Like their kids call you uncle, and his wife consider you a brother, and your boy got hella chicks on the side neglecting the fuck outta home....
Hmm, that's tough since I have never been in that situation. I would hope my friend don't tell me this shit, lol. But if they did, I would have to seriously talk to him/her about the cheating. If there is something that can't be fixed with the relationship, I would suggest he/she end it. I'm assuming the person that is doing the cheating is the person I knew the longest. If that is the case, my loyalties are with them. But this situation is different though. You can be a bad husband/wife but still be their for your kids.

But do you feel the same about homies who cheat on their wives when you cool with their family...

Like their kids call you uncle, and his wife consider you a brother, and your boy got hella chicks on the side neglecting the fuck outta home....
Here’s the difference and the rub, you don’t know what they relationship is built on

The reality is, a lot of women and men are willfully ignorant to the the behavior of they spouses. and who’s the say the cheater ain’t taking care of home? Beating a deadbeat and an adultery are not the same at all

now had you said a deadbeat and an abusive spouse you would have had an argument

You can be a bad husband/wife but still be their for your kids.
But what kind of friend does that make you?

I mean husband/wife supposed to be the ultimate bond.

I mean I get it, mad people have friends who are closer to them than they're spouse.....

But you gotta ask...

They share a house, kids, banking information, life insurance, they made promises together, obligations, and if you religious... They exchanged vows before God......

All that and their spouse still can't trust them.

Y'all just homies. Y'all don't share shit but memories.

You think you can trust them more than their spouse can?

None of your business

Here’s the difference and the rub, you don’t know what they relationship is built on

The reality is, a lot of women and men are willfully ignorant to the the behavior of they spouses. and who’s the say the cheater ain’t taking care of home? Beating a deadbeat and an adultery are not the same at all

now had you said a deadbeat and an abusive spouse you would have had an argument
What's the friendship built on??

What's the friendship built on??
again, who’s to say

for all you know they have an open relationship that they choosing to keep secret because of the stigma of open relationship. Maybe they give quarterly hall passes for all you know

But what kind of friend does that make you?

I mean husband/wife supposed to be the ultimate bond.

I mean I get it, mad people have friends who are closer to them than they're spouse.....

But you gotta ask...

They share a house, kids, banking information, life insurance, they made promises together, obligations, and if you religious... They exchanged vows before God......

All that and their spouse still can't trust them.

Y'all just homies. Y'all don't share shit but memories.

You think you can trust them more than their spouse can?
People cheat for different reasons. Could be their partner, is abusive (physical, emotioal, or verbally), doesn't pay them attention, lazy, got fat, cheating themselves, etc. Some of these reasons for cheating won't take away from the type of person they are.

This your friend though.

You know their situation.

They want outside pussy an like "fuck going home" to get it....

Wife an kids blowing your phone up looking for him.....

You having social events cameras n shit they bringing non wife chick...

Like you just chill like it's highschool and everybody running interference??

This your friend though.

In this situation, nah

The minute ya spouse call me looking for you, it’s wrap. They bringing side pcs to events, especially events I’m throwing, is a wrap

This your friend though.

I don't have people in my circle that grimy so I can't really answer. I probably would talk to him. I would be disrespected because he is bringing the drama to my life.

I'd give them the honest truth about their situation.

But that's their situation. I'm not gonna obsesses over their short comings like I'm perfect. But I wouldn't hold back either if the topic came up.

I've never been in the habit of making grown adults do shit they clearly don't want to do.

If you don't wanna be in your kids life, that's your business. Just don't complain to me about shit and expect me to be on your side if you foul af.

If they can handle that truth. Then we can still be friends. But when you keep it honest with people about shit like that, they tend to distance themselves for you
This sums it up. I'm at the phase in life where I'm not stressing on anyone or anything. You ask my opinion and then get pissy because I give it, you got legit two phone calls to control your emotions and move on like an adult or I cease communication.

I don't have people in my circle that grimy so I can't really answer. I probably would talk to him. I would be disrespected because he is bringing the drama to my life.
I would probably kick them out if my event as well. Tell him to get his shit together. Get a divorce if he has to. But don't get me involved. Because if it becomes my problem, he may not like how I will handle it.

i commented on this but deleted it to stay on subject lol

but yeah, i cant hang with cheaters.....and i dont have to know the girl or the kids

I aint gone rat on you but dont involve me, tell me the stories, show me pics, etc....shits corny

barber shop talk always gets awkward around that part

i commented on this but deleted it to stay on subject lol

but yeah, i cant hang with cheaters.....and i dont have to know the girl or the kids

I aint gone rat on you but dont involve me, tell me the stories, show me pics, etc....shits corny

barber shop talk always gets awkward around that part
It definitely does...

Most awkward situation ever was chilling with my in-laws... Just the fellas....

And all these niggaz cheat...I just don't. Never mind my wife their people's, I just don't cheat..... Like that thought I was bull shitting to save face for them....

But I was like naw.... Pussy just ain't that big of a deal for me. I take more pride in holding my family together vs what side bitches I can fuck.

Like niggaz got type salty forreal

Reactions: 1/2
“ I don’t fuck w my friends who don’t take care of their kids” Pusha T....

U can’t even come around me kicking it if u don’t take care of ur responsibilities

I have one rule

Don't tell me shit

Do ya dirt on ya own. If it come back on you then that's on you and no one else

Back