Crooked I Talks Admiring The Loyalty Between 50 Cent & Eminem +Says Joe Budden Is Disloyal

We had this conversation before but anyway keep anticipating your “MMM music”

Not Eminem related in any shape or form

It stands for Maybach Money Marchin and u more than anybody know Geezay is dying to diss Eminem on wax but Rick Ross told him from a business point of view it's risky to do that especially since he now has a sponsorship deal with Zara

Not Eminem related in any shape or form

It stands for Maybach Money Marchin and u more than anybody know Geezay is dying to diss Eminem on wax but Rick Ross told him from a business point of view it's risky to do that especially since he now has a sponsorship deal with Zara
I told you before to actually branch out and participate and do more outside of the same shit you always do.

Catchy as fuck? That has to be one of the worst songs I heard and angers me as an Eminem fan. You Stan on some very high levels.

Don't mistake me i'm not going around bumping it in public in the car like it's some great song. I really don't listen to the joint the subject matter is silly

But i'm not gonna be a liar and pretend i don't find the melody, hook and flow catchy

Them niggas treat him like they savior

50 Cent does can't lie on that but it's just brotherhood

Crooked I doesn't he admitted himself in a tweet i seen from him that he doesn't even fuck with Eminem's music like that