Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crooked I Talks Admiring The Loyalty Between 50 Cent & Eminem +Says Joe Budden Is Disloyal

Budden was talkin about this on the podcast this week. Said Crook better chill before he has to "check him".

Just 2 weeks ago him and royce had to talk about the Em situation, i think they're cool now tho, doesn't look like this one is gonna go that way...

Not surprising for 2 reasons:

1. Joe seems like a selfish person when you look at his past

2. they're 4 solo artists who made a group together. it's no surprise that at least 1 of them would be kinda selfish, especially when you consider that Joe was probably the most successful out of all 4 of them

Didnt watch vid but joe does seem like the type to throw his friends under the bus

Walkin round having all opposing parties thinking hes on their side n shit.

What 50 Cent and Eminem have is brotherhood 50 would die for Eminem and Eminem would die for 50. They are brothers till their death

That's real love from the soul

It's just upsetting as hell we never got to hear that Eminem and 50 Cent collab album due to 50 falling out with Jimmy Lovine and 50 leaving Interscope. This album would be a certified classic 2 hook masters, 2 melodic rappers, 2 hit makers so the album would have been one of the greatest in music history not just in hip-hop but across all genres. They have such a great music chemistry

@5th Letter remember Eminem started making Gangsta Rap during the time he signed 50. I love Gangsta Rap Eminem i don't always need to hear an emotional track like Not Afraid. Gangsta Rap Eminem was just as enjoyable to me songs like Soldier and Drama Setter are my ish

That's where some of Eminem's greatest hooks are from the Gangsta Rap era he had

These bedbucks can’t help themselves huh. They gotta defend their white daddy.

I don't understand where this bitterness and animosity towards white people that u have comes from not just u but others who have it too. I don't get it at all

This all stemmed from Joe Budden critisizing the Revival album but it makes no sense it's illogical because Joe Budden himself is a rapper that's emotional and personal Revival is an emotional and personal based on soul and introspect besides 2 songs every song on the album is emotional and introspective

So u would think Joe Budden of all people would love it. Ok i understand the point Lab Baby made in his opinion he feels what good is the message, substance, emotion if the overall music and songs doesn't sound good this is Lab Baby's perspective and in fairness i get it because that's how i feel about Nas, Big Krit, J Cole, Common, Jay-Z (when he try's being introspecytive), Joe Budden himself, Royce, Talib Kweli etc i find their execution of the message and introspect awfully boring and sounds beyond terrible to me

But with Eminem it's so catchy lol so i get lost to why anyone on here wouldn't like his emotional music. I look at it like this it's like eating KFC that's healthy and good for u u get the substance and emotion but catchy as hell at the same time

What 50 Cent and Eminem have is brotherhood 50 would die for Eminem and Eminem would die for 50. They are brothers till their death

That's real love from the soul

It's just upsetting as hell we never got to hear that Eminem and 50 Cent collab album due to 50 falling out with Jimmy Lovine and 50 leaving Interscope. This album would be a certified classic 2 hook masters, 2 melodic rappers, 2 hit makers so the album would have been one of the greatest in music history not just in hip-hop but across all genres. They have such a great music chemistry

@5th Letter remember Eminem started making Gangsta Rap during the time he signed 50. I love Gangsta Rap Eminem i don't always need to hear an emotional track like Not Afraid. Gangsta Rap Eminem was just as enjoyable to me songs like Soldier and Drama Setter are my ish

That's where some of Eminem's greatest hooks are from the Gangsta Rap era he had

Who is Jimmy Lovine?

So confident...

Don't worry about who he is though just make u sure u download that Hardships tape when it comes out

MMG new artist gonna flame up the music industry with banger after banger he getting that good head from Khaleesi while he records his bars and hooks in the booth. So the studio engineer left with his vocals to mix to the production and Khaleesi left with his jizz all over her face

@5th Letter it's an honest question i think a cool dude personally we disagree on music which type of rap is good, which rappers suck, which rappers are the best put that to the side

@5th Letter it's an honest question i think a cool dude personally we disagree on music which type of rap is good, which rappers suck, which rappers are the best put that to the side
When 50 Cent gets into any situation does Eminem come out and defend him? When something happens to Crooked does Eminem speak up for him? Joe gets it these are not his friends they met in the industry, and secondly why should he compromise his views just because Eminem signed him? Joe doesn’t even have Em’s number foh.

On Joe and Revival, what the fuck does loyalty have to do with saying what you think about an album? You look dumb to the audience when you say wack shit is good. Although I like his music 50's an Eminem yes man. Joe ain't.

When 50 Cent gets into any situation does Eminem come out and defend him? When something happens to Crooked does Eminem speak up for him? Joe gets it these are not his friends they met in the industry, and secondly why should he compromise his views just because Eminem signed him? Joe doesn’t even have Em’s number foh.

Lol

When 50 Cent got into it with Murder Inc who were backed by Supreme who was extorting Ja Rule and Irv Gotti Supreme being an actual real Gangster Eminem jumped in that beef and backed 50 knowing how serious Preme was a person that has been linked to murders and has many shooters out there. In fact Prior to 50 signing to Shady records Eminem and Ja Rule were on good terms and were discussing doing a collab song

Joe Budden however is real and kept it all the way 100 about stating his true feelings on Revival and some of the singles from that album but it comes as a shock because Joe Budden is notorious for being an emotionally driven rapper that is what his style as a solo rapper is associated as and same with Eminem so if anybody was expected to like Revival that's a fellow rapper it would be Joe Budden

On Joe and Revival, what the fuck does loyalty have to do with saying what you think about an album? You look dumb to the audience when you say wack shit is good. Although I like his music 50's an Eminem yes man. Joe ain't.

What is wack about Revival in your opinion?

Don't worry about who he is though just make u sure u download that Hardships tape when it comes out

MMG new artist gonna flame up the music industry with banger after banger he getting that good head from Khaleesi while he records his bars and hooks in the booth. So the studio engineer left with his vocals to mix to the production and Khaleesi left with his jizz all over her face
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Back