Welcome To aBlackWeb

Critical Race Theory

Threads and discussions like this make me laugh because it proves just how wrong people who say shit like "going to school to study anything outside of STEM is worthless" yet we wonder why so many in this country can't even understand nor discuss what CRT is, where it comes from and where or if it's actually being taught.

Some white ppl think racism is over or that "black folks need to stop complaining bc slavery ended a long time ago".

They're like a fish in a bowl that dont know what water is.
Those people magically see race when a black person gets over I’m not worried about what they think.

Those people magically see race when a black person gets over I’m not worried about what they think.
I hear u but if u went thru public school u know the education is white washed af (no pun intended).

Honestly this shouldn't even be a thing. Real American racism/history should've been a regular part of the curriculum from day one.

I hear u but if u went thru public school u know the education is white washed af (no pun intended).

Honestly this shouldn't even be a thing. Real American racism/history should've been a regular part of the curriculum from day one.

America pushes the same propaganda in schools about its history and present that they teach kids other countries do. And most people don't ever realize it and live their lives thinking that "America is the greatest country on earth" bullshit

Maybe I’m simplifying my point too much but what is there to study about the impact of racism? There is no “theory”. Just look at history and look at today if you want to see the “impact”

It doesn't work like that. You can't just say "look at history." When you're trying to prove that policy is bad and push new policy. You have to break down why it's bad using historical proof and then build a case for how things can be fixed using empirical evidence. That's what the theory is all about.

Yes, we black people know this country is racist, but us writing "Amerikkka" on the internet and yelling about it won't change anything. We have to have substantive arguments and really policy suggestions.

It doesn't work like that. You can't just say "look at history." When you're trying to prove that policy is bad and push new policy. You have to break down why it's bad using historical proof and then build a case for how things can be fixed using empirical evidence. That's what the theory is all about.

Yes, we black people know this country is racist, but us writing "Amerikkka" on the internet and yelling about it won't change anything. We have to have substantive arguments and really policy suggestions.
Lol

You laugh, but I bet you can't name one thing that all the Hotep niggas you follow have accomplished. Even the ones that have good ideas have done next to nothing, especially on a national level because they have no formulation to their ideas. They just spout shit like "Give us reparations" and don't even have a potential avenue or strategy for attaining such a thing.

You laugh, but I bet you can't name one thing that all the Hotep niggas you follow have accomplished. Even the ones that have good ideas have done next to nothing, especially on a national level because they have no formulation to their ideas. They just spout shit like "Give us reparations" and don't even have a potential avenue or strategy for attaining such a thing.
Now you’re going off on tangents

Now you’re going off on tangents

Yeah you right. Let me just say that CRT is mostly taught in law school and graduate programs. It's purpose is mostly just to inform future attorneys and policy makers about the racism inherent in our systems and give them some insight into how the system could be rectified. That's all. It never should have become such a big issue.

Threads and discussions like this make me laugh because it proves just how wrong people who say shit like "going to school to study anything outside of STEM is worthless" yet we wonder why so many in this country can't even understand nor discuss what CRT is, where it comes from and where or if it's actually being taught.

I agree w/ everything in this quote

cuz context matters.......especially if u are pushing STEM education

no point to understanding raw mathematics (which is pretty much the foundation of STEM education) without understanding the relevance of it to the real world

even to prove CRT as a theory needs people who can understand quantifiable examples...............unfortunately our education system right now doesn't serve to truly "educate" our population

so even tho I do believe we should emphasize STEM to our kids, they still need to also understand how much other fields of study are necessary and a complement to a true well rounded education

Critical Race THEORY

Lmaooo.

Yall be getting stuck on wild shit.

Gravity is a theory too fam. So is relativity. Natural selection. Planetary motion. Etc.

The word theory in critical race theory is the same as the word theory in the theory of gravity.

Not theory in how you saying. But a scientific theory.

That actually makes this way more significant. Youre arguing against your own point.

Last edited:
CRT can mean nothing to some. And thats understandable.

The aim of CRT is academic. CRT takes the history of racism and quantifies it. Again, this might mean nothing to most people. And thats fine. Cause this is an academic study.

Its one thing to say something exists and I see it with my own eyes, its another thing to prove something exists mathematically and take all opinions, thoughts, perception out of it.

So thats what CRT is. Its a scientific theory thats not aiming to prove racism exists, its aim is to quantify mathematically the impact racism has historically had, continues to have today, and will have tomorrow.

Lmaooo.

Yall be getting stuck on wild shit.

Gravity is a theory too fam. So is relativity. Natural selection. Planetary motion. Etc.

The word theory in critical race theory is the same as the word theory in the theory of gravity.

Not theory in how you saying. But a scientific theory.

That actually makes this way more significant. Youre arguing against your own point.
The theory that racism is bad so let’s study why it’s bad? This is what we’re doing?

The theory that racism is bad so let’s study why it’s bad? This is what we’re doing?

This aint what me and you are doing. Me and you just chilling.

This is what some academics are doing. Taking out all opinions and perceptions out of the topic of racism and quantifiying it scientifically and then teaching it in sociology and law school in the hopes of future lawyers and judges can spot institutionalized racism and its effects on their future decisions.

There is more than one way to fight a battle my bro, and all the ways are valid and equally necessary.

You need some voting mfers, some voting doesnt change a thing mfers, some acamedics who study and teach CRT, and some rioting and looting mfers. All important and necessary aspects in the war against systematic racism.

This is what some academics are doing. Taking out all opinions and perceptions out of the topic of racism and quantifiying it scientifically and then teaching it in sociology and law school in the hopes of future lawyers and judges can spot institutionalized racism and its effects on their future decisions.

There is more than one way to fight a battle my bro, and all the ways are valid and equally necessary.

You need some voting mfers, some voting doesnt change a thing mfers, some acamedics who study and teach CRT, and some rioting and looting mfers. All important and necessary aspects in the war against systematic racism.

I don't know man. I'm not really understanding his objection. Does he really have a problem with law schools teaching that systemic racism exists and providing insight on how that might be changed. Why would any black person be against that?

I don't know man. I'm not really understanding his objection. Does he really have a problem with law schools teaching that systemic racism exists and providing insight on how that might be changed. Why would any black person be against that?

I think my boy just took exception with the word theory and once he saw it wasnt theory like he thought it was, he had no choice but to double and tripple down.

Lmaooo. @5th Letter it happens to the best of us my bro

Nah man shit is simple.

Back