Welcome To aBlackWeb

I still don’t understand.

I need to read up on what this theory is and why people are for or against it
intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

That nigga really tired to use the word critical medically when it obvious not being used in that manner.

Welp. Hope something happens to him.

We really having discussions in whether or not racism against black ppl happens in 2021?

We still got a long way to go jack.

This shit disrespectful.

I never heard about CRT till last year.
Judging by the way of things, it wasn't doing anything about racism anyway.
So if they want to get rid of it, I say it's whatever.
Cause there's this thing called American history.
It's very well documented and provides us with more than enough information on white supremacy already.
CRT is the truth that white ppl founded this country on racism and the system is racist.

It's just the truth so you can't get rid of it.

History class doesn't scratch the surface.

We always wonder why they act the way they do, but that's 100% the answer.

These CACs are terrified that when we get some power we're going to use it to do to them what they've done to us. They don't understand that we don't give a shit about them. We just want to live our lives without persecution.
This is basically what the Truth and Reconciliation bullshit in South Africa was really about

The black dude is a Republican YouTuber who was hired to come to that event. He doesn’t even have a kid or is a doctor. He has a YouTube channel ‘modern Renaissance man’ .
I looked at the vid and told myself no way he has 2 medical degrees

This is probably what a CRT lesson would look like if given in a middle or high school.

This chick's videos are good in general as are most of the PBS channels.

tbh

theres this culture of ignorance in america thats thicka than an ants ass and this is why our society is so violent and chaotic.

the fact you dont start employing deep critical thinking skills until college and the fact studies surrounding other cultures, sexualities, dialects, and philosophies [outside of white exceptionalism and heteronormativity] aren’t a prerequisite throughout your entire educational career ! is the reason why america is a dub. an epic fail. and why I have to hit the blank face from the sheer ignorance so many folks display on the daily

Back