Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crisis In Nicaragua

WhatsApp-Image-2018-06-22-at-3.26.59-PM.jpeg

NahomyUrbinaJinotepeNicaragua-750x500-1.jpg

"Comandante Macha" . She's been leading the charge in dealing with barricades in my parent's hometown, all that while fighting cancer

So you're just gonna over look all these dead activist in recent years?
The government ain't mowing down protests with assault rifles..

I'd much rather protest in America vs Nicaragua

The government ain't mowing down protests with assault rifles..

I'd much rather protest in America vs Nicaragua

Not anymore, or possibly not yet.

Then again, this could also indicate how ineffective protesting in America is. Nicaraguans got pipe guns and guerilla tactics. Niggas got arts and crafts from Wal-Mart. I bet our government would rather you protest the American way too.

Last time we had a dictator, the other side had guns (ironically, now they're the ones terrorizing the community)

tumblr_mfns2m4H5E1r0524uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnm4i07Z2g1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4ane0wnn71qc0163o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnlzj8VLUX1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow4q6n03WK1qaf7nco1_1280.jpg

Shits crazy.. ive said this 1000 times in some form or fashion Power is given... by those who are willing to sacrifice their soul for a buck or proximity to power.

Paramilitaries are getting paid 120 cordobas to kill their own communities or to snitch who's been actively protesting. That's the equivalent of 3.79 dollars here

Fuck, Sad thing is people dont value anything but what you can hold in your hand temporarily.. the world over

Some people see the ills of the world and get desensitized.. shit makes me angry and disappointed

Ortega loves power. They've attempted to change the narrative and make it seem like the protestors are right-wing terrorists. Should have known this would happen when he aligns himself with men like..

nicaraguan-president-daniel-ortega-is-welcomed-by-president-fidel-of-picture-id590236814

chavez_daniel_ortega.jpg

Ortega-Maduro-y-Morales-748x500.jpg

Only seen it on Telemundo and Univision and of course they'll talk about it on their Miami affliates since there's a huge Nica population in Miami

Back