Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crisis In Nicaragua

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

300+ people killed since April because the government has sent out paramilitary thugs to quell protests throughout the country.

37065378_1871720952871173_2593764018871074816_n.png

180422NicaraguaProtest.jpg

Nicaragua_Protests_09633-780x520.jpg

41109ce70abc40eea7689a57aa49074a_18.jpg

APTOPIX_Nicaragua_Protests_02961-780x520.jpg

Managua-Fire.jpg

This shit plays itself out out in many different countries the same damn way.. from Cuba , nations in Africa, NK shits sad as fuck..This is not exactly where we are but we definitely have the ingredients present, And we are in a much freer place than any of these aforementioned places .. we are giving the shit up without the proverbial gun to the head.

Wrong is wrong wherever, and whenever it is. Shit is kinda overwhelming just to know its happening let alone being enveloped in it

Kinda makes you appreciate the 2nd Amendment. These people don't have access to guns. My brothers and sisters are fighting with rocks and mortars against AK-47s, sniper rifles and grenade launchers.

Kinda makes you appreciate the 2nd Amendment. These people don't have access to guns. My brothers and sisters are fighting with rocks and mortars against AK-47s, sniper rifles and grenade launchers.
it makes me appreciate america....

hear me out....

our activism is so much of our culture it has a personality of it's own. People see videos like this is america by gambino and consider that shit art....yet it's a fucking protest about the corrupt government....

yet we still have the freedom and the right to say that shit....

as oppressive as systematic racism is... as bad as police brutality is......we can speak out on it without being killed off like this....

capernick might not be in the nfl, but the nigga still breathing.... mad countries wouldn't even let dude rock... the country is actually split on cap......dude gets tons of support and is a celebrated activist.....

he may get death threats... but he ain't getting blasted on by the government like these guys are.....

it makes me appreciate america....

hear me out....

our activism is so much of our culture it has a personality of it's own. People see videos like this is america by gambino and consider that shit art....yet it's a fucking protest about the corrupt government....

yet we still have the freedom and the right to say that shit....

as oppressive as systematic racism is... as bad as police brutality is......we can speak out on it without being killed off like this....

capernick might not be in the nfl, but the nigga still breathing.... mad countries wouldn't even let dude rock... the country is actually split on cap......dude gets tons of support and is a celebrated activist.....

he may get death threats... but he ain't getting blasted on by the government like these guys are.....

So you're just gonna over look all these dead activist in recent years?

This was the last thing I read about Nicaragua:

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/07/30/afro-nicaraguans-suffer-taboo-subject-racism/

So basically, they're still on Jim Crow shit down there, and the black population is comparable there to what it is in the US (~9% vs ~13%). I don't know. I feel like this is one of those situations where even if the side of justice prevails, they'll still treat their black and indigenous people like shit.

i have been trying to tell yall about american privilege.

while we still dont have white privilege we have american privilege.

Aint no tellin' what they're doin' to some of those fine women out there.
sometimes thats the last thing on people mind.

at times like this ....most people are united.

if a roving mob is going around trying to rape women.......they would be just as dead or speed up the killing by dividing the people

I don't. One of the factors that got people protesting in the 1st place was the current administration's slow response to forest fires in the Indio Maiz Biological Reserve which is home for a couple tribes. I do agree Black Nicas are well underrepresented but then again, the Sandinistas just want their own in power

All my aunts and both grandmas live in Nica but they're safe. Gotta worry about my cousins. My parents feel like its deja vu with another dictator refusing to let go of the power he has. Most Nicas left to the US cause of the civil war

Back