Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cringe!!!

I get what she trying to do the TikTok thing is corny and I’d be mad my mom make me do that. But heart is in the right place lol

is it? because how does Black entrepreneurship change or cancel out the systemic issues she outlined in the beginning of the video?

giphy.gif

is it? because how does Black entrepreneurship change or cancel out the systemic issues she outlined in the beginning of the video?

a lot of us feel running businesses that cater to us can make it easier on us. Like if I go to the black bank I should be able to get a loan easier look out for me etc. I definitely don’t think it’s that’s simple. But Americans in general view having my own business as freedom. Making my own money. And most of us don’t look deeper into the obvious problems with capitalism. And she has some respectability politics

Black entrepreneurship doesn't cancel out the systemic issues, but black entrepreneurship lead to some black people thriving as long as those black entrepreneurs invest back into the community. I mean everyone knows about Black Wallstreet. It's not like systemic racism didn't exist back then. The black people were just more committed to building up their community, largely because they had not other options.

Attention for the fuck of it has always been weird to me. Why do we feel the need to have no self awareness whatsoever whenever we wanna show our success?

Saaaame that shit did not move me at all. I had the Jim Halpert face. I seen ppl going up for it in the comments so I was like lemme just leave it alone....
I saw all the 🔥🔥🔥emojis and people sayin they had "goosebumps" in the comments. I said maybe I'm just oldaf and it's out my lane.

Back