Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cringe!!!

The intent was ok, but I really question how good people are doing when they shout about it on social media. I have my own business name in the case I ever want to do consulting work on the side and I’ve not made much at all doing that, lol.

And I hate to count her pockets, but a 6 figure business after expenses and everything you might be better off just getting a job. And I’m only commenting because she chose to blast this on social media.

At the end of the day though, props to her for instilling an entrepreneurial mindset in her kids and hustling for herself. I wish her and her kids the best life has to offer.

If you got a 6 figure business, and that 6 figures is $150k and you get a 40% margin, you making $60k per year.

Maybe I should have added depending on how how high or low in the 6 figures it is.

lol I see what you're saying, but 60K is a lot more than some people are making out here, and depending where you're living that's decent money. I think a fair amount of people would take working for themselves for 60K over working under someone else for 60K.

I mean she seems super proud and I guess this was a unique way to promote her and her kids business. Some of the tik tok trends I don't understand. The amount of time it takes to make these though its alot. The biggest difference I think from like the MySpace days to now, is your not sure if people are doing it for themselves and the fun of creating or is it look at me!

Cant do the tiktok thing. Not even to browse. I see folks on IG older than me trying to make funny or inspirational TikToks and it upsets me more than anything lmao.

They all get their kids involved too. I just cant imagine having a mom like that.

It's cringe worthy when I see it. Whenever I see it then I see them as this

nwo-wrestlemania-31-600x338.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

I cringed harder than a mf at this. The only thing the American government under trump did that was sensible was trying to ban tiktok.

Back