Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel

You gotta watch more but basically she pressed the hold door open button.

They debunk everything by the end.

We subconsciously needed this to be more dramatic and crazy than it was but it was just a girl that was mentally messed up and neglecting her medication and a bunch of people around her at the moment that didn't give af cause mfs around there were generally crazy af.
I gotta watch it, but I remember the video and am heavy on those true crime youtube videos. She was outside that elevator for a good while and the door never closed. Also that doesn't explain getting inside the water tank and closing it on herself. Then again does having a psychotic melt down give you strength? Hmm

I gotta watch it, but I remember the video and am heavy on those true crime youtube videos. She was outside that elevator for a good while and the door never closed. Also that doesn't explain getting inside the water tank and closing it on herself. Then again does having a psychotic melt down give you strength? Hmm

They literally show everything. Youtubers actually went to the hotel, got in the elevator and pressed the hold door button. It stayed open the same amount of time it did in the video.

The water tank lid was the one thing that had me like someone that worked there closed it on her. And it was a cover up. But it was revealed when they went up there it was open there was no closed lid.

LAPD just fucked up hard. Shit took like 2+ weeks when it should have took 2 days tops. How did whoever was in the helicopter not see it was open or all the people up there not think to climb up and look?

Just some dumbass shit.

They literally show everything. Youtubers actually went to the hotel, got in the elevator and pressed the hold door button. It stayed open the same amount of time it did in the video.

The water tank lid was the one thing that had me like someone that worked there closed it on her. And it was a cover up. But it was revealed when they went up there it was open there was no closed lid.

LAPD just fucked up hard. Shit took like 2+ weeks when it should have took 2 days tops. How did whoever was in the helicopter not see it was open or all the people up there not think to climb up and look?

Just some dumbass shit.
Okay cool. I didn't realize they went that far down the rabbit hole. I think she unintentionally killed herself while having a manic episode and the hotel lied about the tank being open to cover themselves. The only thing is there's so much weirdness surrounding the case.

Okay cool. I didn't realize they went that far down the rabbit hole. I think she unintentionally killed herself while having a manic episode and the hotel lied about the tank being open to cover themselves. The only thing is there's so much weirdness surrounding the case.

I don't think they lied about the tank being open they were just slacking on security. It was easy to get up there. Even after the fact YouTube sleuths went there and were all in the room and all on the roof with no trouble. There were mad cigarette butts and beer bottles up there apparently. That's after she died up there. They didn't give af.

Netflix doing they thing with these true crime joints.
I don't think they lied about the tank being open they were just slacking on security. It was easy to get up there. Even after the fact YouTube sleuths went there and were all in the room and all on the roof with no trouble. There were mad cigarette butts and beer bottles up there apparently. That's after she died up there. They didn't give af.
True. That's why I was glad they brought that up in the case. Oh and them web sleuths was corny. Especially the one dude "OMG I had someone go to her grave and touch it for me" "We are not alone. We are not alone."

Netflix doing they thing with these true crime joints.

True. That's why I was glad they brought that up in the case. Oh and them web sleuths was corny. Especially the one dude "OMG I had someone go to her grave and touch it for me" "We are not alone. We are not alone."

I legit rolled my eyes at that part. Like nigga foh and get ya life. Him and the hotel manager were pissing me off the whole 4 episodes. Type of people I can't stand.

After episode two the show was getting kinda tedious. The hotel manager and the “super sleuths” were kinda off putting. I think this would of been better off as a two hour doc rather than what four parts?

Back