Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel

Fuck yeah!! I always see this in those creepy unsolved cases vids on youtube. Excited af for this one.

Yeah I watched a lot of elisa lam vids. Hopefully they tap in to some new information.

Doubt it tho. But I'm watching as soon as I can. That story has always intrigued tf outta me.

Buddy was an edge lord to the extreme until shit got too real for him lmao.

And smh @ all those clout chasing YouTubers. They ain’t give a shit about that girl, treating the elevator and hallway like a tourist attraction.

Oh dude that escaped Austria and continued to live out his life as a pimp and a murderer in the US would've been more interesting. But it was a cool doc, fucked up way to die though. Swimming for your life, can't imagine.

I would like for whoever to explain how the TB test was named LAM Elisa and how the address for the book store ends up in British Columbia where she was from.

All that other "synchronicity" shit were
reaches though

Oh dude that escaped Austria and continued to live out his life as a pimp and a murderer in the US would've been more interesting. But it was a cool doc, fucked up way to die though. Swimming for your life, can't imagine.

I would like for whoever to explain how the TB test was named LAM Elisa and how the address for the book store ends up in British Columbia where she was from.

All that other "synchronicity" shit were
reaches though

Yeah I'm near the end of episode 3. The conspiracy theories got me mind blown lmao. Like wtf is going on.

That may have been the best filler episode of all time. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she just had a series of episodes.
I think hotel staff was aware and just didn't know what to do with her and fucked up.

A combination of irresponsibility on the hotel's part and wanting to avoid civil liability and stupidity on LAPD'S made it look more complicated than it was and letting people get carried away with the conspiracy theories. How do you spend that much time up there and no one looked inside the tanks? They should have opened those tanks within the first few days. I don't think there was anything that could have been done either way but that was such a fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a shit hole hotel with ain't shit staff and ain't shit customers.

The end.
Yea lol but I'd love to know how some of the most infamous serial killers were just chilling there for years. Over 80 deaths have occurred at that hotel and by murder say 3 or 4 people didn't think this hotel should be shutdown? :wdf5:

On Ep. 2 but it sounds like she had a manic episode and that's it.

How come the elevator door never closed ? How did she lift the lid of the water tank ? There's a lot of weird stuff going on in that case. The Cecil Hotel is also rumored to be haunted,so many deaths in that building,murder,suicides,rituals. And they're saying that the film(her on the elevator) is edited, there's parts missing. Somebody killed that woman.

How come the elevator door never closed ? How did she lift the lid of the water tank ? There's a lot of weird stuff going on in that case. The Cecil Hotel is also rumored to be haunted,so many deaths in that building,murder,suicides,rituals. And they're saying that the film(her on the elevator) is edited, there's parts missing. Somebody killed that woman.

You gotta watch more but basically she pressed the hold door open button.

They debunk everything by the end.

We subconsciously needed this to be more dramatic and crazy than it was but it was just a girl that was mentally messed up and neglecting her medication and a bunch of people around her at the moment that didn't give af cause mfs around there were generally crazy af.

You gotta watch more but basically she pressed the hold door open button.

They debunk everything by the end.

We subconsciously needed this to be more dramatic and crazy than it was but it was just a girl that was mentally messed up and neglecting her medication and a bunch of people around her at the moment that didn't give af cause mfs around there were generally crazy af.

Did they discuss the edited film too towards the end ?

Back