Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cremated or Buried?

Wtf!
That don’t fuck with you mentally?
Nah, it's kind of fascinating and I look at it as somewhere we're all gonna end up eventually. It's only creepy when I'm driving late at night from another city with a carseat with a decedent in it.

But overall it usually makes for interesting stories and at times my family and friends will go on runs with me

I want to be placed in a small raft upon some kindling then set adrift while someone shoots a flaming arrow into the kindling and sets my lifeless body ablaze.

It’s gonna be fucked up when tha archer responsible for shooting tha flaming arrow onto your pyre is still too drunk from celebrating your life from tha night before and misses and now your corpse just floating around tha oceans getting shitted on by seagulls....

:clawd3: lol

Nah, it's kind of fascinating and I look at it as somewhere we're all gonna end up eventually. It's only creepy when I'm driving late at night from another city with a carseat with a decedent in it.

But overall it usually makes for interesting stories and at times my family and friends will go on runs with me
Do your work clothes smell like death?

Per my nigga Jeezy...

'Pour out a little liquor, bury me in some Evisu jeans
A USDA top and a throw-away glock
Bury me a G, nothin more nothin less
When I get where I'm goin, I just gotta be fresh'

Boy them bars aged horribly, huh? Lol.

Anyway, I honestly don't care. Funerals and burials are for the living, not the dead. It's for THEM to say goodbye and for THEM to have a place to come and grieve. I'm for whatever is best for my family. Burn a nigga or bury a nigga. When I'm gone, I'm gone.

You trying to get some booty?... lol jk

Nah, I'm a single father and just chillin. Dating gets rough because I get called in to work at random hours both day and night
Oh you answered my next question. I wanted to know how your job affect your romantic life.

So far the most environmentally friendly way to be disposed of is being tossed in the bush and left to the wild but since you can't do that I guess cremation, even tho it's still quite expensive. Not cheap to die.

So far the most environmentally friendly way to be disposed of is being tossed in the bush and left to the wild but since you can't do that I guess cremation, even tho it's still quite expensive. Not cheap to die.
Cremation is still cheaper than a cemetery tho.

Average 3+ grand to be cremated and that's the basic basic package, its too much, imo, to be tossed into an oven.
Not bad in my opinion but when getting buried you gotta have 8k or 10k for it or more than that depending on how your family wants to bury you or if you have something in a will instructing them on how or where you want to be buried.

We do them for $795 plus tax..... holla at me
Jfc!! Okay where do you live cuz im pretty sure itd be cheaper to fly my dead body to you, get cremated and then sent back to Canada that to get it done where I live.

Not bad in my opinion but when getting buried you gotta have 8k or 10k for it or more than that depending on how your family wants to bury you or if you have something in a will instructing them on how or where you want to be buried.
And to me, 8-10 grand to die is absolutely disgusting and deplorable.

Back