Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cremated or Buried?

Frommsurgeries and st

From surgeries and stuff?
Yes ma'am. We get metal fillings, screws, plates e.t.c. they come out of the retort machine usually in chunks of bones and we take a metal detector to them to extract the metal. After that we use this tool to break down the bigger bones and then throw them into a blender like machine to break the rest down into like a sand.

You niggas ain’t got a choice unless it’s in a will.

cremate

dont make no one rich off my death.

Yes ma'am. We get metal fillings, screws, plates e.t.c. they come out of the retort machine usually in chunks of bones and we take a metal detector to them to extract the metal. After that we use this tool to break down the bigger bones and then throw them into a blender like machine to break the rest down into like a sand.
Does it stink?

I got my dog cremated. Her ashes are in an urn by my bed. I might break it open one day and release it in special places.

As for myself, I'd probably opt for cremation.

Although there's something idyllic about the idea of your decaying body becoming one with the life giving nutrients of the earth.

What was your first day like? I can’t imagine working with dead people.
I started out just doing transporting and on my first day I had to go to West Virginia (I live and we're based in Ohio). We get a call to a storage unit on a hot summer day. This guy had become homeless and lived in the unit and passed and had been decomposing in the heat for a few days.

When we got there he literally looked like shit but smelled far worse. We loaded him up in the van that doesn't have a freezer and had to bring him 3 1/2 hours back to Ohio.

The stench was literally making us sick to our stomach and febreeze and oust don't work on it. We drove about 100 mph most of the way back. I thought I would quit after that day but i remembered how much they were paying me and stuck it out.

I started out just doing transporting and on my first day I had to go to West Virginia (I live and we're based in Ohio). We get a call to a storage unit on a hot summer day. This guy had become homeless and lived in the unit and passed and had been decomposing in the heat for a few days.

When we got there he literally looked like shit but smelled far worse. We loaded him up in the van that doesn't have a freezer and had to bring him 3 1/2 hours back to Ohio.

The stench was literally making us sick to our stomach and febreeze and oust don't work on it. We drove about 100 mph most of the way back. I thought I would quit after that day but i remembered how much they were paying me and stuck it out.
You febreeze my dead body and imma f you up.

kinda shit

1613011952459.gif
What’s the nastiest thing you’ve dealt with?

I really don't care what's done with my dead body. I can be placed in a dumpster I'm dead fuck I care. That money paid to rent a place, casket, etc. Fuck that spend that shit by throwing a hell of a party in my honor and just have everybody enjoy themselves.

I know some of yall real young and may have never seen Beat Street but throw me a party like they did for Ramon on Beat Street when I'm dead fuck a funeral.

Back