Welcome To aBlackWeb

He 1-1 vs Victor in my eyes

Got his ass beat on a epic level in 2 rounds

And squeaked out a W in the second fight

I feel for Victor though. He pops just did what his country wanted him to do and Apollo was in over his head in that fight. No cheap shots happen, Apollo just got killed in the ring

Russian and Drago wife is a whole hoe outcha. Banned that man to a different country because he caught a L to a Heavyweight champ that he went toe to toe with

Well in all fairness...Drago was on steroids when he fought Apollo. Then again...he was on steroids when fought Rocky as well.

That bonding at the end b/t he and his almost had a brotha misty eyed man.

Well in all fairness...Drago was on steroids when he fought Apollo. Then again...he was on steroids when fought Rocky as well.

That bonding at the end b/t he and his almost had a brotha misty eyed man.

He was

But Apollo should have let Rock throw in the towel. He seen his power when they touched gloves and when Drago came down with the fist of GAWD on the first punch.

He lowkey brought it on himself

He was

But Apollo should have let Rock throw in the towel. He seen his power when they touched gloves and when Drago came down with the fist of GAWD on the first punch.

He lowkey brought it on himself

Ok...ok...I know I can't be the only one who had this gif come into mind while watchin Victor gettin the brakes beat off him towards the end...

tenor.gif
Lol!!! Damn gif popped in my head and I started laughin

8596ed5ab0deb2b94b970981e766f619.jpg
Out Today On Gang !!!!

just finished.. this joint was dope! I enjoyed it even more than the first creed.

Almost feel bad I didnt go to the theatres to see it...

This movie was dope. Actually felt bad for Victor...his mom's ain't want nothing to do with his ass for losing. Cold game.

Finally watched this last night. Dope ass film! I really felt for Drago's son. Would have been better if he was a better actor though. As someone else said, would like to see more of their story. Maybe even a Netflix show about the fallout and drama after Ivan's loss.

MBJ did his thing in this movie. Superb acting on his part. Also liked Sly in this.

I actually wouldn't be mad if they kept up the cliche "sons of Rocky's foes" motif going. Bring on Lang Jr. Or maybe Apollo has another son out there who's jealous of Adonis being saved and raised in a good home. Of course reveal wouldn't come until the end.

Have to agree with someone else, I thought the ring entrance song by his girl was a weak way to enter. The beat was super dope though. Could have just come out to the stripped down version of the beat that played in the beginning and the end of the song.

Excellent film.

This shit was dope af

Didnt expect it to be this good

That first fight was nostalgic as fuck yo

MBJ killed this role place, definitely his best character to date

I was very pleasantly surprised by this movie. Didn't have subtitles for the Russian parts but I made my own dialog lol

I was very pleasantly surprised by this movie. Didn't have subtitles for the Russian parts but I made my own dialog lol
Same

I just kept saying 2 things; break him and if he dies, he dies

Same

I just kept saying 2 things; break him and if he dies, he dies
I found subtitles on Cinema but I had to try a few before I found them.

Funny thing is, Drago did say break him about 20 times, so your guess was more right than it was wrong, lol.

this wasnt MJB's best role

that still goes to Wallace

let me just post my thoughts I posted in the movie thread about this

Watched Creed and Creed 2 at work yesterday and today

Loved both movies

My favorite part of the first one was the camera movements in the first fight in the opening scene of the film. I was expecting that same level of camera work in the main fight but it wasnt there. Be that as it may, I thought the fight choreography was pretty top notch

i give it a 4/5

Creed 2

I thought this movie was predictable as far as the ending goes, but thats not a knock on it. I was more impressed with the scenes that lead up to it. This film humanized Adonis even more. And really made you feel for him as he dealt with the loss of not having a father present, him having his own family, and his daughter born partially deaf. Im not gonna say MBJ had an oscar level performance, but I was able to really resonate with him and the scenes with Tessa. Those to me were the really important parts of the film. While Coogler didnt direct it, i saw he is credited as a producer. I hope he had meaningful input on the film

I give this another 4/5

but i have a question for the boxing fans. @Duwop, @bdp (i think)...would this fight even happen irl? No way were these niggas in the same weight class right?

Watched Creed and Creed 2 at work yesterday and today

Loved both movies

My favorite part of the first one was the camera movements in the first fight in the opening scene of the film. I was expecting that same level of camera work in the main fight but it wasnt there. Be that as it may, I thought the fight choreography was pretty top notch

i give it a 4/5

Creed 2

I thought this movie was predictable as far as the ending goes, but thats not a knock on it. I was more impressed with the scenes that lead up to it. This film humanized Adonis even more. And really made you feel for him as he dealt with the loss of not having a father present, him having his own family, and his daughter born partially deaf. Im not gonna say MBJ had an oscar level performance, but I was able to really resonate with him and the scenes with Tessa. Those to me were the really important parts of the film. While Coogler didnt direct it, i saw he is credited as a producer. I hope he had meaningful input on the film

I give this another 4/5

but i have a question for the boxing fans. @Duwop, @bdp (i think)...would this fight even happen irl? No way were these niggas in the same weight class right?
Donny fights as a heavy weight so it would happen

As long as he 225+ , I wanna say, he a heavy weight

Back