Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just saw it, great GREAT follow up and fits right in with the Rocky saga.
If I had to pick one thing to bitch about I would say it feels a little longer then it should but that's it

I don't say this often...but this sequel was better than the 1st. My gawd this movie was good af.

Towards the end tho...they ALMOST had a brotha like...
aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Eyes was a lil moist for split sec...I can't front. Lol.

Loved the highs & lows of the emotions that he went thru.

I can't remember if i commented on this movie or not already. I thought it was solid but hella cliche. I thought the Dargo angle was very interesting and i felt sorry for them (especially the son) and the way they were treated.

Watching this movie also made me realize that Michael B Jordan has played the same role a lot in his short acting career. I loved the way he portrayed Kilmonger though. Oscar Grant also was a good acting job but very similar to Kilmonger and Adonis Johnson/Creed. He was also great as Wallace in The Wire. I haven't seen him in anything else besides those movies and shows so if anybody has any suggestions of other stuff he is in that shows his acting range please refer the shows or movies

I can't remember if i commented on this movie or not already. I thought it was solid but hella cliche. I thought the Dargo angle was very interesting and i felt sorry for them (especially the son) and the way they were treated.

Watching this movie also made me realize that Michael B Jordan has played the same role a lot in his short acting career. I loved the way he portrayed Kilmonger though. Oscar Grant also was a good acting job but very similar to Kilmonger and Adonis Johnson/Creed. He was also great as Wallace in The Wire. I haven't seen him in anything else besides those movies and shows so if anybody has any suggestions of other stuff he is in that shows his acting range please refer the shows or movies

Dude has some good movies...

Chronicle and That Awkward Moment are two that come to mind.

As someone who has never watched The Wire, I first became aware of him the last few seasons of Friday Night Lights and thought he was killing that role...

Dude has some good movies...

Chronicle and That Awkward Moment are two that come to mind.

As someone who has never watched The Wire, I first became aware of him the last few seasons of Friday Night Lights and thought he was killing that role...

tenor.gif

Loved it man. That first major match is one of the most brutal things I've ever seen on film let alone this film series. The growth of all the characters was amazing. Except Donnie acts more like s brat. My only beef but it gets acknowledged. The surprise and very important cameos. The Dragos need a movie. Their story was poetic as fuck by the end.

I personally disliked her doing his intro and legit shaked my head at it after that epic ass training montage lol thought he was about to have an epic entrance too like his dad but it was his bitch dropping some neo soul. lol like I get it goes with her and his story but nah..

On the first fight, the corner dialogue in between rounds was just as intense as those rib shots Creed was taking

When Pops told Baby Drago "Break him".....everybody in the theater was like "Oh shit"

I personally disliked her doing his intro and legit shaked my head at it after that epic ass training montage lol thought he was about to have an epic entrance too like his dad but it was his bitch dropping some neo soul. lol like I get it goes with her and his story but nah..

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

On the first fight, the corner dialogue in between rounds was just as intense as those rib shots Creed was taking

When Pops told Baby Drago "Break him".....everybody in the theater was like "Oh shit"

Them ribs shots was vicious. My gawd. MBJ sold that. The pain on his face made you feel that shyt

He 1-1 vs Victor in my eyes

Got his ass beat on a epic level in 2 rounds

And squeaked out a W in the second fight

I feel for Victor though. He pops just did what his country wanted him to do and Apollo was in over his head in that fight. No cheap shots happen, Apollo just got killed in the ring

Russian and Drago wife is a whole hoe outcha. Banned that man to a different country because he caught a L to a Heavyweight champ that he went toe to toe with

Back