Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crazy Cat...

The pressure of being the one to fuck things up when you gotta good person in front of you can be pretty intimidating. Most won't admit it, by a lotta people have a fucked up perception of themselves

They ether believe they don't deserve a good partner. Or that a person who they deem good won't really like them... Which is why a lotta people are so shallow in their attempts. Dudes try to buy affection cuz they know women like men with money. Woman show off their bodies cuz they know men like sex. It's very rare a person markets their personality as their primary trait. It's almost always what they think others might find attractive. And usually it's something that will attract those who aren't exactly the cream of the crop either

I knew she was crazy when she questioned why I don’t beat her for the shit she did.

Real shit.

I’m so glad I got away from her.
But that head game?

She’d suck til ya nipples damn near caved in.

I love crazy bitches

It strokes my ego as well as my penis

I hate that I had to quote this but I think you touched on something there (pause)

First and foremost we can call agree that that it's yankin'

But on a psychological level I think we as men feel like we're the ones that drive the particular broad crazy which is a little bit of an ego boost but in actuality they're just nuts.

Taking it one step further... a dude dating a crazy chick can be all fun and games and excitement whereas a chick dating a crazy dude could be a life or death situation.

But at the end of the day, it's yankin'.

I hate that I had to quote this but I think you touched on something there (pause)

But on a psychological level I think we as men feel like we're the ones that drive the particular broad crazy which is a little bit of an ego boost but in actuality they're just nuts.

Taking it one step further... a dude dating a crazy chick can be all fun and games and excitement whereas a chick dating a crazy dude could be a life or death situation.

Yeah it just makes guys feel good to know she’s crazy over him even if he don’t like it majority of the time

All ego

Outside of the sexual part

I think with them crazy chicks,(my bm is crazy) it was no holds barred. It wasn’t about the wine and dine.

It was about the experimentation.

It was about pain not being a problem. Ever be knee deep in some and got a nice rhythm going and she fall off the bed and hold her arm for three minutes? You lose power while trying to convince her she’s ok. 🤣😂🤣😂

A crazy chick will fall off the bed and pull you with her and continue on the floor.

We need a crazy coochie ex stories thread.

I knew she was crazy when I woke up and her ass was pouring and licking syrup out my ear.

It the unconscious fear of commitment.

You know shit ain't gonna last forever with an unstable mother fucker. You know that shit got shelf life. And it's likely not gonna be your fault cuz they did something you knew was gonna happen from the jump. So it's a guilt free temporary relationship that likely boosts your ego because you walk away feeling like the bigger/better person for getting outta toxic situation.

Now we gettin somewhere...
5XG.gif

Where we getting?

I think certain people been given a title but trying to “seem” normal.
I trying gain understanding because my mind doesn't compute dealing with crazy.

I'm actually on the other end of the spectrum. Men's main complaint about me is that I'm not emotional enough🤷🏾‍♀️

I trying gain understanding because my mind doesn't compute dealing with crazy.

I'm actually on the other end of the spectrum. Men's main complaint about me is that I'm not emotional enough🤷🏾‍♀️
You cold hearted?

"passion" goes a long way...........that sex without hangups/hold outs/hesitation is an experience that just can't be put in words SMH 🙁

especially since it feels like men do most of the chasing/pursuing in a relationship

having a woman act psycho is confirmation for an insecure man that she is really just as invested or even more

plus the pressure of dating someone who isn't mentally stable takes that pressure off if u feel whether u are really up to par

a lot of niggaz just settle out of low self esteem.....or may even just be naive/too inexperienced to call it what it is😞

"passion" goes a long way...........that sex without hangups/hold outs/hesitation is an experience that just can't be put in words SMH 🙁

especially since it feels like men do most of the chasing/pursuing in a relationship

having a woman act psycho is confirmation for an insecure man that she is really just as invested or even more

plus the pressure of dating someone who isn't mentally stable takes that pressure off if u feel whether u are really up to par

a lot of niggaz just settle out of low self esteem.....or may even just be naive/too inexperienced to call it what it is😞

The bolded reminds me of this song...

...that song is sad b. That's the song of a defeated man. Lol!

Asking questions you know the answer to

:hahaha:
I really didn't. Every man I've asked just says it's because the pussy is great and that just seems like a dumb reason to me. I've seen numerous men go through some real BS because they couldn't leave a crazy chick alone. Pussy can't be THAT good....

I really didn't. Every man I've asked just says it's because the pussy is great and that just seems like a dumb reason to me. I've seen numerous men go through some real BS because they couldn't leave a crazy chick alone. Pussy can't be THAT good....
Nah it can be. It is. It's all her pent up aggression concentrated in one area

It’s an ego thing

A woman who is crazy over a man seems like she loves him in his eyes

“If she didn’t care…she wouldn’t be crazy”

That’s how a lot of dudes think

Just like how ALOT of women like men who aren’t good for them the opposite is true as well when it comes to men

Level 1 crazy: she got a mouth and talk slick. If you put hands on her she gonna swing back.

Level 2 crazy: clingy crazy, always wanting to be around, maybe popping up on you unannounced, excessive calls. You can't do nothing without her nothing

Level 3 crazy: physical without being provoked. She starts hitting or slapping

Level 4 crazy: she tried to cut off her ex penis because he cheated crazy.

Crazy? In terms of what?
Please refer to Royal's post 😊

Back