Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crazy Cat...

Okay what are the levels of crazy?

What's crazy to one man may not be crazy to another

Level 1 crazy: she got a mouth and talk slick. If you put hands on her she gonna swing back.

Level 2 crazy: clingy crazy, always wanting to be around, maybe popping up on you unannounced, excessive calls. You can't do nothing without her nothing

Level 3 crazy: physical without being provoked. She starts hitting or slapping

Level 4 crazy: she tried to cut off her ex penis because he cheated crazy.

Level 1 crazy: she got a mouth and talk slick. If you put hands on her she gonna swing back.

Level 2 crazy: clingy crazy, always wanting to be around, maybe popping up on you unannounced, excessive calls. You can't do nothing without her nothing

Let me get #2 for here and # 1 to go

Is the stress and possible destruction of your life worth a few minutes of angry sex?

Why though? Does crazy change how the walls feel or something?

I mean of course not. But gat damn when that pussy is fiyah and there's that moment where all is calm...its on. Lol!

Me and my ex...GRHS...argued majority of the time. Cursed at each other. Acted as if we hated each other's gut. But dammit...that muthafucca had one of THEE best pussy EVER! I couldn't resist that shyt mayne. No matter how pissdd off we'd get wit each other.

Last edited:

My ex was level 1 for sho. The puttin hands part for us was play fighting. Never outta anger or tryin to harm each other.

But that talkin shyt...yeah her fo sho

I’ve experienced 2 and 3, one time both were the same person. 1 also but I don’t really consider that crazy.

Crazy is not appealling to me at all.

I usually try to run when I find out about crazy.

Only thing about crazy is looking back at it when its over, I'm usually like damn that pussy was good.

Never actually went after crazy purposefully cause I like crazy though.

I think with them crazy chicks,(my bm is crazy) it was no holds barred. It wasn’t about the wine and dine.

It was about the experimentation.

It was about pain not being a problem. Ever be knee deep in some and got a nice rhythm going and she fall off the bed and hold her arm for three minutes? You lose power while trying to convince her she’s ok. 🤣😂🤣😂

A crazy chick will fall off the bed and pull you with her and continue on the floor.

We need a crazy coochie ex stories thread.

I knew she was crazy when I woke up and her ass was pouring and licking syrup out my ear.

I think with them crazy chicks,(my bm is crazy) it was no holds barred. It wasn’t about the wine and dine.

It was about the experimentation.

It was about pain not being a problem. Ever be knee deep in some and got a nice rhythm going and she fall off the bed and hold her arm for three minutes? You lose power while trying to convince her she’s ok. 🤣😂🤣😂

A crazy chick will fall off the bed and pull you with her and continue on the floor.

We need a crazy coochie ex stories thread.

I knew she was crazy when I woke up and her ass was pouring and licking syrup out my ear.

Nigga what????

Danny.gif

It the unconscious fear of commitment.

You know shit ain't gonna last forever with an unstable mother fucker. You know that shit got shelf life. And it's likely not gonna be your fault cuz they did something you knew was gonna happen from the jump. So it's a guilt free temporary relationship that likely boosts your ego because you walk away feeling like the bigger/better person for getting outta toxic situation.

Back