Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crazy Cat...

I really didn't. Every man I've asked just says it's because the pussy is great and that just seems like a dumb reason to me. I've seen numerous men go through some real BS because they couldn't leave a crazy chick alone. Pussy can't be THAT good....
1703048127812.gif

I think women highly underestimate what some dudes will go thru for some pussy

especially for some GOOD pussy at that 😞

View attachment 1234110

I think women highly underestimate what some dudes will go thru for some pussy

especially for some GOOD pussy at that 😞
They do underestimate it, because I don’t think women genuinely understand how lonely the average man is. Not the men who are so called high earners, high value, none of those men. The average man that doesn’t have women that care about him. The man who has zero charisma. The man who isn’t tall.

No.

Focus on those who are solid dudes to trash, but they crave women. So they’ll do anything they can to get them. It’s very lonely in this world. It’s a lot of bullshit you gotta go through, and having a woman at the end of that tunnel makes a lot of men feel like living. It’s just the truth of the matter.

Last edited:
They do underestimate it, because I don’t think women genuinely understand how lonely the average man is. Not the men who are so called high earners, high value, none of those men. The average man that doesn’t have women that care about him. The man who has zero charisma. The man who isn’t tall.

No.

Focus on those who are solid dudes to trash, but they crave women. So they’ll do anything they can to get them. It’s very lonely in this world. It’s a lot of bullshit you gotta go through, and having a woman at the end of that tunnel makes a lot of men feel like living. It’s just the truth of the matter.

Damn man. Keep your chin up.

I got a good question

How come she tells me to hurry but she's still slippery/ gushing?

Shouldn't her vagina be on the same page? Like kinda drying up or tightening up
Like she's telling you to hurry up and nut? There may be couple reasons...sometimes it feels good, but an orgasm is just not going to happen or sometimes the G spot can get very sensitive after an orgasm and it's too much stimulation if you're still knocking on it

No.

This is good shit...
giphy (10).gif

Like she's telling you to hurry up and nut? There may be couple reasons...sometimes it feels good, but an orgasm is just not going to happen or sometimes the G spot can get very sensitive after an orgasm and it's too much stimulation if you're still knocking on it
Mmm, yea the latter sounds about right. But I wish her vagina would align with her words cuz what happens is... she'll say "cum" in a real sexy way so I know that's like the "two minute warning" if you understand football terms. I'll try to just go ahead and bust but that makes her physically wetter, which makes me not want to bust just yet and keep tearing it up, and the cycle continues...I'll wait for a 2nd tap out signal from her then I'll stop without bussin sometimes... women and mixed signals i tell ya smh

Crazy women don’t hold you accountable for actual shit that requires actual work to resolve. They hyperfixate on stupid shit that can be solved by momentarily giving it attention. Less mental fatigue allows for more blood to flow elsewhere, making it more desirable to deal with this type of woman than a woman that makes you actually think and consider your actions. So it’s not just that’s she’s crazy, it’s cause she’s crazy, it also means she’s kinda stupid.

Crazy women don’t hold you accountable for actual shit that requires actual work to resolve. They hyperfixate on stupid shit that can be solved by momentarily giving it attention. Less mental fatigue allows for more blood to flow elsewhere, making it more desirable to deal with this type of woman than a woman that makes you actually think and consider your actions. So it’s not just that’s she’s crazy, it’s cause she’s crazy, it also means she’s kinda stupid.

C2g.gif
It's interesting that some men think it's easier to deal with the stress of a crazy woman then deal with a woman that's going to require him to use some actual emotional intelligence.

View attachment 1300513
It's interesting that some men think it's easier to deal with the stress of a crazy woman then deal with a woman that's going to require him to use some actual emotional intelligence.
There less stress involved, from the way we think. Stress involved stuff we can’t just readily solve. Everything from crazy women is more annoying than anything.

It’s annoying that she wants to go out after I been working all day, just to sit at a dark bar with loud music so she can feel validated and look cute

It’s annoying that she thinks I’m cheating on her cause there’s a conversation on my phone from a number she don’t recognize

It’s annoying that she wants attention and only knows how to get it by actively trying to irk me.

It’s annoying that she wants to fight a female family member of mine for some stupid reason that an actual adult can overcome.

Solutions

Give her want she wants and just drink to deal at the bar..now she good

Give her attention she wants by feeding into her need for it..now she good

Give her a gift or something to distract her long enough to stop caring..now she good

It’s stressful however when you know you have to be considerate about what her day was like. Not cause she wants attention but validation because you care. But you know your social battery is through and if you don’t do it right. It can snowball.

It’s stressful when she’s going through something and you have to attentively be present because she values you the same way and you have to reciprocate because she understands reciprocatation

It’s stressful when you just want some ass but you haven’t been putting in the necessary work to make her feel wanted through unsexual affection, so now she just feels like an object and she knows she’s more than that, and deserves more.

Those aren’t easy solutions, they all require us to actually be present and not just give the thing we think y’all want. Like the scene in white man can’t jump when she asked for water.

A crazy woman actually just wants the water

Be out here like this

IMG_2632.jpeg

Now, if you need noise cancellation head phones on a baby to be there, you maybe shouldn’t be there with a baby.

Bet she don’t care if you actually listen to a fucking thing she says tho, just be looking at her like

1713890352094.jpeg

Thinking of madden and shit, she gone go for like 10 15 minutes and then shut up and wanna fuck, do drugs, or do something stupid

Sometimes a combo of all three

Back